8: penthouse

"Yes i am on my way home now, Is my suit taken care of?" Jungkook was speaking on the phone while he drove home fast. on the passenger seat sat Taehyung. his hands on his lap trying not to touch anything like jungkook told him to. he had no idea where they were going, he didn't know this area of the city. "No, I come up and change, then leave immediately. send a message to them i might come in a few minutes late...yes thank you. im around the corner" jungkook ended the call and the car took a turn. Taehyung looked out of the window and saw a tall, mainly glass looking building. It reminded him of a hotel. The car drove into a parking lot under the building and his view of the big shining building was gone.

"where are we going?" taehyung asked. He was getting too curious now. He wasn't going to get kidnapped by Jungkook again was he?

"My house, i don't have time for you now so i will drop you off there" Jungkook said and got out followed by taehyung.

"you live here? isn't that too big?'' Taehyung couldn't imagine someone living in a whole flat for himself.

"I live at the top, the rest is all of my company. work related things." Jungkook replied while they headed for the elevator. Taehyung saw many cards here, which were now explained by what Jungkook said, they were probably from staff.

"what work you do?"

"I own nightclubs and a few hotels"

"really? wow" taehyung said, surprised. He thought Jungkook was rich but didn't expect that kind of job. He saw the raven maybe as a model or someone that got like a jewelry brand.

"yes, now anymore questions or are you gonna stop talking, i don't have time to chat"

"Rude" taehyung frowned. He was getting more comfortable around the raven without himself even realising at first. Taehyung wasn't always shy, he was told at the laboratory he was a bratty subject. which was also on his papers. but taehyung didn't have those. He just needed time to warm up to someone. but he doesn't easily trust someone. He had bad experiences with humans, but Jungkook didn't seem that bad now he had seen him more often.

Jungkook looked at the hybrid and raised a brow. But he didn't say anything and just pressed the button to the top floor using his fingerprint to get access to it. Not everyone could go there, they need a keycard or a fingerprint. depends on the person. His closest friends were free to come up and had a fingerprint registered but guards or workers needed a keycard which not all had. Jungkook had two houses. One was his personal home which was this penthouse. The other was a mansion he got from his father when he passed away. which was more of his secret hideout where he stores all his gang related things like guns and supplies. This place had to stay clean as it was his cover, a safe place. An image to the outside world that has just a successful business man, which he also was. but had some illegal income on the other side from underground business. He rather stayed in his penthouse as it gave him peace and calmness. In the mansion there will be people around him and he didn't always want to deal with them. yes he saw them as friends and maybe even brothers but he needed alone time too. Jungkook wasnt that social, he would prefer to just watch people interact than actually joining them.

"were here '' Jungkook said and opened the door to his house. "I am going to quickly change, wait here" Jungkook said, walking with the boy into his pent house on the top floor. the hybrid nodded and waited right in the same place watching jungkook who disappeared into a room. Taehyung looked around with his head, his feet not moving him. The room was big, on one side was a very long window where he could see the city buildings. 

The boy never thought he would be inside a house like this

The boy never thought he would be inside a house like this. It looked so clean. Taehyung suddenly felt like a smear of dirt, he didn't think he was clean enough to be inside here and quickly smelled himself. But he didn't smell anything so he couldn't tell if he smelled bad or not. He just went with it because he was smelling bad, thinking he washed with river water and not a shower like he used to when he was still in the laboratory. Taehyung wished to just wander around and see all the rooms this house had but he knew he couldn't, Jungkook told him to stay and wait here, so that's what he was doing. He waited right on the same spot. While he waited he began to wonder why Jungkook even took him here? Why didn't he just drop him off at the alley like before? Besides that Taehyung had to take his heat medications, but they were still in the alley. He hasn't taken them today yet luckily it was still working from the last one he took, but it won't be long until the heat kicks in again.

Suddenly a click was heard and the door opened again, jungkook walked out now dressed differently, he wore a formal suit with a long black coat, taehyung could see the gun which he hid under the jacket and gulped. he was certain he didn't like guns. he as once interested in them but now not anymore. he had seen the bad things that they can do and doesn't want to experience it. Taehyung shivered thinking of earlier today.

"don't leave this room" jungkook said "you can shower there, i suppose you know how it works." Jungkook said and taehyung nodded. "don't touch things you shouldn't, like my bed or the house phone, don't press ANY of the buttons. or eat anything from my house, i will know if you did" The raven then left the room leaving the hybrid alone.

While he took the elevator he called someone.

"get a spare set of clothes to my room and a meal, make whatever. thank you, i'm leaving now" he said to the person answering and pressed the ground floor button. Taking him down to the entrance of his building.

---

Thank you for reading. im updating this a lot since its the only story i have chapters ready. hehe. i will see you soon again in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼