36: cat

Taehyung had been pretty silent since Jungkook left. Just sitting at the table with an empty bowl, he had been given some pudding and already finished it. His eyes were looking around all the time. Hoseok sat on the couch which was near the exit of the living room. Taehyung didn't like hoseok, he was scary so he was stuck here on his chair until Jimin came back. He had only met Jimin and Seokjin so far. But he was only comfortable around jimin.

"taetae im back!" Jimin's voice was heard. The hybrid's ears perked up and he smiled at the man.

"yay, welcome back!" he got off the chair and walked to the other then followed him back to the kitchen behind the table. Jimin had run to the store to get some things Taehyung liked to eat as they didn't have much in the house today.

"What is in here? Snacks? Is something for me?"

"Wait wait" Jimin chuckled, removing Taehyung's hands that were already reaching into the bag. "let me unpack first"

"Okay" Taehyung took a step back, his eyes following each thing jimin took out of the bag.

"alright, and this one's for you" Jimin handed the hybrid a small package which had some candy in it.

"ooh so colorful, thank you!"

Jimin smiled thinking the boy was very cute. He finished unpacking the things and turned to Taehyung who was already eating his candy, searching for the ones he liked the most, leaving most of the orange ones in the bag.

"Okay soooo, you and Jungkook," Jimin asked, getting the other's attention. "you are like, a thing now?"

"a thing?"

"yes, like boyfriend"

"oh that i don't know...but kookie is my owner now. He said so. im happy"

"ohh, well he surely acts like you two are a thing." Jimin mumbled to himself. the two definitely were not just owner and hybrid seeing the way jungkook acts around taehyung, it was like 100 degrees different than he acts to anyone else. like a new jungkook. "too bad i can't get you, i would love to have such a cute hybrid in my house"

"ah i like you too you're cute too jimin"

"i am cute?'' Jimin chuckled, pointing at himself. "nah, i'm not a good person so i am not cute"

"Yes you are," Hoseok said from the couch.

"yah, stay out of the conversation!" Jimin frowned at the other, it made taehyung laugh a bit.

"do you know when kookie will come back?" Taehyung asked.

"no, but he said very late so I think he will come back at night. but you can sleep here. don't worry, we have enough rooms." jimin smiled. "i think you can just use Jungkook's room, he doesn't sleep here lately at all so its not used"

"jungkookie sleeps here too?"

"Yes, this is his second house. We all stay here as well. We have our own places but I don't use it. like why sit in an apartment when I can have a whole mansion. It's nice here. Hoseok stays here too, yoongi too. only seokjin doesn't always stay here. he is here only when he feels like it"

"oooh, that's new"

"Yeah, we are strange people." Jimin chuckled. "So shall I show you around?"

"yes please!"

The two stood up from the table and approached hoseok. Taehyung was hiding a little behind Jimin, he still did not trust hoseok even one bit.

"hi-ah" Hoseok saw the boy move back alarmed when he reached for him. "I didn't do anything!" he said, seeing Jimin's glare towards him.

"taehyungie, hoseok here is very kind. he won't hurt you"

"h-he hurt me, '' Taehyung said softly, suddenly he recognized the man. This was the man that hurt him a while ago when he first saw them on the streets. He was kidnapped by him and hurt by him. He teared up, grabbing Jimin's shirt. Yes Jimin hurt him too, but he liked Jimin now, he was kind now.

"a-ah im so sorry, taehyung please forgive me, i didn't want to hurt you, i'm so sorry" hoseok quickly apologized. but the hybrid still wont come closer.

"Tae, come you like me too now, hoseok is just like me, he won't hurt you anymore."

Taehyung dried his eyes where tears were almost escaping and nodded. He slowly took a step forward. freezing himself when hoseok looked at him.

"My name is Hoseok, but you might already know that" Hoseok chuckled, trying his best to not startle the other again. "I promise you I wont ever hurt you again, I will apologize even more if you want me to, I will veen by you donuts. i heard you really like those"

"d-donuts" taehyung's ears went up hearing that word. "i-i want strawberry donut"

Hoseok was a bit confused at first but then smiled and nodded. "strawberry donut it is"

"Alright, you will be the best friends I can tell. Now let me give you a tour!" Jimin clapped his hands and walked out of the room and Taehyung quickly followed him. It was a big house. There were many things inside, on the bottom floor were the kitchen, living room, toilets, treatment room and Jungkook's office. where they were now.

"So here is Jungkook's office, he works here when he is in the mansion." Jimin said as they were inside the room. Taehyung walked around with big eyes looking at all the things inside. There were books, piles of paper on a shelf. a laptop on the desk with some pens.

"cool!" he smiled. It was just a normal office, nothing too special. well so it seems then. They left the room again to go to the second floor where all the bedrooms were. Taehyung had seen all of them but the one that interested him the most was of course Jungkook's room. which had a two person bed with dark grey sheets. black curtains that will block the sunlight from outside. a walk-in closet with a big mirror. and a private bathroom in the bedroom. It had a bubble bath and a shower. Taehyung was amazed. "I want to try the bubble bath," he said looking at it.

"you can ask jungkook if you can use it. bubble bath is nice"

"I have ever been in a bubble bath. i think it will feel funny"

"bet it does" Jimin chuckled. "so i will go back down, you can do whatever you feel like"

"Okay, thank you!" Taehyung smiled and watched Jimin walk out of the room. He stayed here for some more to look through the stuff, he was too curious to not open each drawer and see what was inside.

---

thank you for reading, see you in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼