⋇⋆ 018

"Because at some point of life, a villain is fated to face their most devastating downfall

"Because at some point of life, a villain is fated to face their most devastating downfall."

Nightclub,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

"So, what are your last words?"

Yūjo asked, her voice ringing with victory. She knew it. She would win this life and death game. She wouldn't let someone like you ruin her life or take away the person she was..obsessed with.

You chuckled at her question. "I'm gonna die , huh? Let me ask you one last thing before you shoot my head, Yūjo." You started meanwhile your fingers secretly fiddled with the rope restraining your wrists.

"Very well. Since this is your last moment, I will answer anything you want." Yūjo didn't mind. She sat on the bed, resting her leg on her knee as she waited for you to speak up again.

"...why did you kill Mayumi?"

"...what?"

Yūjo's mood was ruined by your sensitive question. You were unfazed by her death glare before you continued, "Come on. I gotta know why you killed her. You were her best friend yet you murdered her. Care to share your reason?"

Yūjo tsk'ed at your question. Her eyes darkened with distaste, as if Mayumi disgusted her. "That b*tch stole the man I love. Toji... I had always liked him since we first met. Yet she got to marry him while I was stuck in arranged marriage with that dull Seishū!"

Yūjo was venting at this point instead of answering your question. You were glad since she was distracted. You were still trying to figure out to unloose the tie.

"...how did you convinced Naoya to join in your assassination?"

Yūjo laughed mockingly when you inquired that. "That stupid guy? I found out he liked Mayumi but hated his own cousin for marrying her. Just messed with his head a little...and I go him to murder the woman he loved oh-so dearly."