⋇⋆ 014

"I'm only here to watch mywoman dancing there

woman dancing there."

Nighttime,Fushiguro's household

Nighttime,
Fushiguro's household...

Third Person's POV

"So, teeth brushed, pajama on and warm blanket here. Time for a sweet dream!" Toji tucked in Megumi in his adorable dog-shaped bed. The father hummed a lullaby before planting a soft kiss on his son's forehead.

"Good night, Gumi." The male adult whispered to the young kid. Megumi's eyelids were only half-opened as he was feeling rather sleepy today. He hummed in response, acknowledging his father's wish for the night.

But he still had something to do before going to sleep.

"...Daddy..." Megumi murmured under his breath.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Toji tilted his head curiously.

"Sensei is so kind, isn't she? Because of her magic, I could hug my bunny plushie again... " Megumi hugged the said bunny plushie -- the one his late mother gave to him. Toji nodded, agreeing with the boy's statement.

"Yes, she is. I won't deny that. (L/n)-sensei is very kind to me. To you. To everyone around her." Toji couldn't stop praising (Y/n) from the very bottom of his heart. He admitted that the (h/c)-haired woman was kind in her own ways.

"She is kind, bright, warm and strong...like Mommy."

Toji's eyes dilated with surprise. That wasn't what he expected to hear from Megumi. He stayed quiet, not knowing how to respond to his remark.

"Daddy... I want Sensei as my mommy...pretty please?"

Megumi sleepily revealed his desire to his beloved father. Without him realizing, his consciousness drifted into the world of dream leaving Toji at loss of words. He stared at the sleeping boy with a glint of indescribable affection in his eyes.

"Good night, Megumi..."