⋇⋆ 005

"I'm glad you are theone answering, (Y/n)-sensei

one answering, (Y/n)-sensei."

A week later, Afternoon,At the kindergarten

A week later,
Afternoon,
At the kindergarten...

Your POV

A week went by after that phenomenal event took place at Megumi-kun's residence. Honestly, it was stressful. Like, really. I wasn't exaggerating anything.

No, I weren't talking about Megumi-kun. We were cool! We became much closer each day. That boy was oddly fond of me, which I was grateful for. He was the only reason I could make it through this hellish week.

Because things were pretty awkward between Fushiguro-san...and me.

Yes, the father of Megumi-kun. For some reasons, this past one week, Fushiguro-san started to drop his son when the kindergarten class was about to begin and pick up his son on time everyday.

Satoru and Kento noticed this drastic change but didn't question it. In fact, they were relieved Fushiguro-san slowly became an "ideal parent" for Megumi-kun. They didn't suspect anything strange at all.

But I would always notice how he would tare at the kindergarten building , his eyes searching for something.

I had a feeling he was trying to find me.

Luckily, I was smart enough to find excuses to not leave the building whenever Fushiguro-san was around. I occupied myself with chores or pretended to be busy with dealing with the kids.

Those were the only ways for me to avoid talking or even meeting with that man, physically.

There is NO WAY I had the courage to see him face-to-face after that incident!

I'm still in the process of moving on from that incident while brainstorming for ways to talk things over with Fushiguro-san.

Satoru and I observed the kids packing up their belongings and putting away all of other stuffs at the respective places back. Several minutes left before the class session end. The children were brimming with excitement to see their parents again.