⋇⋆ 002

"This boy is going to be thedeath of me

death of me."

Outside the kindergarten,Morning

Morning...

Third Person's POV

(Y/n) gasped loudly full of joy as she enjoyed watching the parents and kids entering the kindergarten ground. There were many kids with their own parents escorting them to the prismatic building.

"Alright, we are here. Give Mommy a goodbye kiss, Yuuji, Sukuna."

Kaori , a mother of the pink-haired twins, spread her arms open anticipating a move from her twins sons. The boys surged forward and gifted their mother a kiss on each cheek.

"I love you, Mommy!"

"I love Mommy more."

"No! I love Mommy more than you!"

"I love Mommy the most."

"I LOVE MOMMY MORE THAN DADDY!"

"Then I love Mommy more than you."

Sukuna snickered mischievously as he managed to anger his little brother, Yuuji. Kaori patted both boys' head to soothe their hearts. "Now, now. Mommy love both of you equally. You two are my little amazing boys." She pressed a soft kiss on each of the boys' head.

"YAAAAAY!" The pinkettes nuzzled their cheeks with the dark-haired mother's, immersing themselves in their mother's love.

Not so far from them, stood a tough-looking young girl with dark brown hair. She was holding a slingshot in her hand while aiming it at other kid-- Sukuna. Noticing this, her grandmother immediately stopped her.

"Nobara! How many times do I have to tell you to stop shooting your friends with that thing?!"

"But grandma, it doesn't hurt that much! I just wanna teach him a lesson! He stepped on my drawing yesterday!"

The mischievous girl kept arguing with her grandmother, strongly defending her action as "right" and "fair". Out of rage, the old woman confiscated her granddaughter's slingshot.