"Ji Li, Yan Zhi, you should hurry up and match the scene. In half an hour, we will try to shoot."

Xu Cheng said and then patted Qin Yue on the shoulder again, "Come on, it's been a long time since I saw you, let's go and chat for a while?"

"Of course."

Qin Yue agreed and glanced past Ji Li's eyes, calmly following Xu Cheng away.

"Brother Qin's contacts in the entertainment circle are really broad enough." Ji Li snorted.

"Teacher Qin Yue has been in the entertainment industry for so many years, with his ability to top the box office..." Bao Zi looked at the staff around him, and he learned to cover, "...there shouldn't be a director who doesn't want to cooperate with him, right?"

Rong Tong, Ke Hei, Long Shengyang, and the four major directors in China, including Director Xu Cheng, have all worked with Qin Yue in filming before.

In addition, there are also excellent directors like Zheng Anxing and Zhao Chuan who all regard Qin Yue as the first male lead.

It shows how popular Qin Yue is in the director circle.

When Ji Li knew the strength of his lover, a gleam of light appeared in his eyes.

"Ji Li, should we practice the scene?" Xu Yanzhi approached and asked.

A gorgeous dark-textured white dress, coupled with carefully polished jade crowns, jade pendants, and jade bead buckles, the facial features are soft and handsome, and the evil temperament is deliberately suppressed by makeup and clothes, and the whole person's nobleness is particularly prominent.

This is the heir of the Su Dynasty of Zhongdu Kingdom in the script.

Yan Su was supposed to inherit the throne, but when he was born, he was judged to be the reincarnation of a God and Buddha by the Taoist Monk. He also predicted that there would be a day when he would ascend to the heaven and gain the tao.

When the emperor heard this, he was both happy and anxious.

Before he was alive, he wished to for his descendant to be blessed by the gods, but then, there still must be someone to replace him from sitting on the throne. Therefore, the throne was eventually taken by the second prince and her mother.

After the death of the first emperor, Yan Su abandoned all the rights of the palace and became a free monk.

After Zhongdu Kingdom had a vision, Chen Yi rushed over to watch the excitement, but he did not expect to encounter Yan Su who was accidentally injured.

In order to save a young wolf caught by a wild beast, the opponent was also besieged by the wolves unexpectedly. Chen Yi recognized the deceased's identity and had to take action to drive away the wolves.

Yan Su’s legs were bitten with bleeding holes, Chen Yi didn’t want to reveal his identity, so the two of them had a short break in a nearby cave.

Chen Yi hated the words of the Buddhas that sorrows the sky and pity people the most. He didn't expect that Yan Su would become such a person after being reincarnated, and he almost lost his life to save a wolf.