chapter 3

[ The next day]

" Hey wake up your grandma is leaving " 

" Oh ok " *Yawn* " What time is it ..." " Oh shh*t I forgot about Yoongi "  " Y/N c'mon your grandma has to leave " " Going I'm changing  " 5 min later  

" Aww I don't want you to leave " " Me  neither but your grandpa needs me" ' Oh ok bye see you" 

" Umm mom I'm going tot go to Yoongi's house" " okay sweetie be careful" " yes"

"Hey Y/N " I turned around and saw Namjoon   " Oh hey?"  " Umm" he continued " Do you want to go to a party it's at 9:00  I know we don't know each other much but you know.." " Umm okay is Yoongi going to be there " I asked since I didn't want it to be awkward " Yes he will be there so are you going " " okay I'm heading to Yoongi's anyway"  " Ill go with you I'm heading there too anyway " he said 

20 min later

Yoongi/ Pov

As I was eating breakfast I was watching some Netflix then I heard a knock at the door.

When I opened it I was surprised to see Y/N with Namjoon .

" Hey what's up" I said  " umm I came to tell you that we are having a party I was going to call you but you weren't answering so in the way I found Y/N so we came together ."  Namjoon said 

" Oh why did you come here Y/N " " Oh yesterday I said that I would come to your house  But then got busy" she said " So are you going to the party " I said to Y/N " Oh yeah, I am " 

I told them to stay until i finished my breakfast so we could go out and by some outfits for the party.

[ At the shop]

" Umm i not sure what dress I should get " Y/N said " Umm you should get .. this one I'm pretty sure it will look good on you" I said  " Oh okay " 

" I already got my stuff what about you Yoongi" Namjoon said " Yeah lets go now" 

Y/N POV

It was time for the party and I was sort of uncomfortable with the dress i picked. As I arrived at the party i didn't see anyone there but i texted Yoongi and he said that they where all getting picked up so i waited outside .

" Oh hey how are you" but i recognized the voice when i turned around it was Namjoon " Oh hey I'm good what about you" " I'm good " we stayed silent " Umm you look kind of cute in that dress" " Umm thank you ? I said awkwardly .

As I was deep into my thoughts i heard a honk when i looked towards it was Yoongi with some other friends " Hey " Yoongi said as he got out of the car " Hey " I said .

I saw some other girls get off of the bus . I saw them walk towards us " Hey I'm Lisa she this is Jennie she's rose and  she is jisoo  " Hi nice to meet you " " lets go inside " It was only a little bit of people in the party I think it was more of a  hangout" 

We talked and we sang , ate, watched  a movie and more 

" Guys I'm bored " Hoseok said

" Lets play a game, how about spin the bottle" he said  " yeah sure " we all said i wasn't really into theses type of  games but i agreed . 

First it was Jeon Junkook with Lisa  they came out with their lips all swollen from kissing

Then it was hoseok with jisoo 

Then Yoongi with rose 

I was getting bored and then it was my turn to spin the bottle i spun it and it landed on Namjoom.

oooooooh its Y/N and namjoon everyone said . I stared at The small closet and then to Namjoon  I got up i was nervous when i got in i tried to squeze in and then Namjoon came in .

 " Hehe " i chuckled nervously umm well..." but before i could say anything he started kissing me i tried to get away but he was holding me and the closet was to small i sunk into the kiss and then when we where done i ignored him for the rest of the party.

[ To be continued ]

Hello i hope you are enjoying this is chapter 3 and yeah so hehe .

umm also  i will try posting a new chapter each day from now on so yeah! bye <3