Ethan's eyes grow dark at Maya's hand placement, and after a few seconds, he lets out an irritated sigh, taking advantage of his sister being drunk so that he can place his hand on Maya's hip. Maya bites her lip, clearly affected by what he's doing.

Looks like she's into him too.

He smiles devilishly. "Fine. Just watch her, okay?"

"Where else would I be?" She challenges, making his eyes grow dark again.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He smartly responds.

I grin.

I taught him well.

Maddie takes another shot, and I see two guys to the left of her checking out her tits. Not like I haven't done the same thing tonight, but still. A part of me is protective over her, and she doesn't need a couple of pricks to ruin a night when she's finally not being a square.

"I'll be right back," Ethan mutters, and I follow his gaze to Jennifer, who is currently waiting by the staircase. "Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, okay? Give me like ten minutes. I'll make it quick."

"Will do." I give him a two-finger salute as he disappears into the crowd, and when I turn back around I see that Maya has disappeared too.

What the hell?

"I love this song," Maddie squeals as Drake blares through the speaker, moving her hips side to side as she begins to dance. Ethan isn't around, so I selfishly let my eyes rake up and down her body, watching out of pure enjoyment as she rolls her hips to the beat, her ass looking finer than it ever has.

I picture my lips all over it—how she would feel if I bit it gently, easing the sting with my tongue.

"Where did Maya go?" She asks and looks around her.

"I have no idea," I reply honestly. "Is my company not enough?"

"Hardly." She scoffs, and my dick twitches again in my pants. It's not often that a girl is so feisty with me. I'm beginning to like it.

"Is that so?" I lean back against the wall to continue to watch her as she dances, drinking all of her body in.

I want those tits in my mouth.

I want to suck on those beautiful nipples.

I want to make her scream my name again and again.

"Yes," she tries to say confidently until her eyes lock with mine. She must notice the way I'm looking at her because she clears her throat, stumbling slightly in those heels she's wearing.

I always knew she had legs for days. When I went with them on their annual family vacation to Myrtle Beach right before my freshman year of high school, Maddie wore a swimsuit for the first time in front of me. They seemed to run for miles. It was one of the first times I remember seeing her in a different light.

The thing is, Maddie is all dressed up when she doesn't need to be. She's a girl that has natural beauty. I am, however, very pleased that she decided to drink tonight. I'm glad she's coming over to the wild side because she needs it. She's way too uptight.

I'd like to loosen her right up.

Mark, another member of the football team, approaches her side. I start to wonder why he felt like he had the balls to talk to her when I'm right here, but then I remember that she's Ethan's little sister. Everyone knows I obviously wouldn't hit on her. I couldn't.

"You look amazing," he tells her, and her eyes become a lighter shade of blue.

She does, I agree with him, pissed I can't tell her that myself.