He stares at me intently as he waits for me to answer his question.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lie.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Thomas. Don't act stupid. You should know that I fucking hate liars. I'm giving you a chance to tell me what you saw before things get out of hand and I won't be held accountable for any of it," he says sternly.

I move my eyes down to look at the floor instead of his intimidating stare. "I saw you..." I look up at him, seeing his eyes still on me.

"What? You saw me what Thomas?" He asks me, slight anger rising in his voice.

"I saw you kill that man," I answer, letting out a shaky breath.

"Good girl. See Thomas? Was that so hard?" He pushes my hair behind my ear, his eyes on me the whole time.

Unintentionally I find myself leaning into his warm and soothing touch.

"What do you want?" I ask, gulping nervously. "Are you gonna kill me too?"

"No," he says. "Not yet anyway."

"Then what else do you want from me Nicolas?" I ask. "I already told you everything I saw—"

"I want you, to help me with something," he says, sighing impatiently.

"You're crazy Romano," I shake my head slowly in disbelief.

"You know Taylor, I don't like when people call me that," he says, grabbing my cheek. I turn my head side to side, trying to pry his hand off me.

"Get the fuck off of me—"

"Watch your mouth quiet girl," he demands, his eyes boring into mine.

"Or what?" I ask.

"You don't want to find out, trust me," he promises.

"Look, I won't tell anyone about what I saw okay? I swear," I explain. "Can you just go now?"

"I believe you," he says.

"Then, why are you still here?" I ask him.

"Because I need to make sure we have an understanding about some things."

I bite my bottom lip, his eyes falling down to my lips.

I stand on my tip-toes and lift my face towards him as if I'm going to kiss him before I move over to the side and graze my lips softly against his neck as I feel him stiffen against me.

I smile in prevail and whisper quietly in his ear.

"You're fucking crazy."

I repeat those words from earlier and use all my strength, pushing him off the wall and trying to run for the door.

But before I can, he grabs my waist and pulls me into his chest, my back pressed against his front and my chest pushed up against the wall.

He then grabs both my arms, ignoring my sounds of protest and bringing them around my back, pressing my wrist into my lower back.

He shifts behind me and uses one hand to hold my arms behind me.

I suddenly feel a cold object on the side of my lower back. My eyes widen as I realize it's his gun.

"I don't like to be teased Thomas," he says, his voice becoming an octave lower. "I could kill you right now Taylor. Do you want me to kill you?" His voice raises as he drags the gun up my side.

When the gun reaches the back of my head, he slightly presses harder, the hard, cold object sending shivers down my spine.

I'm sure it'll leave a bruise. I'm most definitely going to die today, I think.

"Fuck you," I say harshly, still pushed against the wall.

He drops the gun and leans closer towards me, his mouth by my neck and making me momentarily forget about the weapon that was just burning into my skin.

"Do not try me Taylor Thomas, or it will end very badly for you. I'm not someone you want to fuck with," he explains, his hot breath fanning my ear. "Non credo tu sappia con chi hai a che fare, t tranquilla," he says. He suddenly lets go of my wrists, wrapping his ring-clad fingers around my throat, his grip on my neck tightening ever so slightly.
{ italian translation : I don't think you know who you're dealing with, quiet girl }

"I'm not doing shit for you. I don't want anything to do with you so you might as well leave, or kill me now," I say, hoping that he didn't complete the latter.

What the actual fuck was wrong with me? I mean, did I want to die?

"How about this Thomas? You can take my card," he slides a card into the back pocket of my jeans, his hands slightly grazing over my ass, "And come to my house tomorrow morning at 10. We can, discuss a few things maturely, as adults, of course. Don't be late Taylor, or I won't be responsible for what might happen happen. Don't tell anyone about this, not even your best friend," he says, sternly.

He pulls the gun away from me and exits my apartment.

I drop to the floor as I realize what just happened.

Nicolas Romano. Beloved by the world because of his accomplishments and well known business and company, was just in this apartment, holding me at gun point and ready to end my life at any given moment.

____________________________________

I don't know how to feel about this chapter, but here you gooo

Please vote, comment, and follow! It's greatly appreciated!

Take care my loves.

xoxo, gossip girl ;)

( aaliyah rose <3 )

The Arrangementजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें