different❗️

billie's POV

i got home from work and saw y/n sitting in the couch. she saw me and rushed over to me. "hi baby." she said. i kissed her and placed my hand on her cheek. then she put her hands on my waist and trailed her hands down to my ass. she gripped onto my ass which made me gasp. she smirked into the kiss and picked me up having my legs around her waist. she pinned me against the wall as she pulled away from the kiss smirking.

"this isn't how it's supposed to be done." i whine. normally im top and she's bottom. "aww are you embarrassed ?" she said. my cheeks went red. "your not being top y/n." she smirked. "oh really ?" butterflies.

she took us to our room and put down on the bed. we tongue kissed as we fought for dominance. she fucking won. her fingers trailed to my tank top tugging on it. i took it off and her hands grabbed onto my breasts. i let out a moan on accident making her smirk at me. she took off my bra and attached her lips onto my nipple.

her tongue swirled around my nipple making me let out loud moans. "i wanna fuck you so bad." i blushed at her words. "you gonna let me baby ?" i nodded.

she grabbed the strap and adjusted it around her waist and teased my clit. "m- mm please y/n ..." she smirked and slowly entered it inside me. "how you feeling baby ?" she asked. i gasped at the feeling. "can i go further ?" she said. i nodded. as she went more in i placed my hands on her chest. "fuck .." she rubbed my waist. "it's okay baby it'll go away soon." she said referring to the pain.

she asked if i wanted to stop and i said no. as i allowed her to go more in i let out loud moans. never in my entire life would i think i'd be submissive for anyone. as she started thrusting into me while she rubbed my clit. "m- mmm fuck .." her hand trails from my clit to my breast and she played with my nipple.

i was a moaning mess. literally i never felt this kind of pleasure before.

"look at the sight of you."

she said as she picked my face up to look at her. i blushed and she kissed me. i moaned in her mouth as she was still thrusting into me. that made her stick her tongue in my mouth. i was too weak to comply which made her chuckle.

she started thrusting in faster and accidentally went too far in. i grabbed her chest as i whined. "too deep .." she went out a few inches and kissed me. "f- fuck .." she kissed down my neck definitely leaving multiple hickeys. my mind was going 500 trillion miles a fucking second from this pleasure. she pulled out making me whine. "y/n .. !" she flipped me over so we were in doggy style and she entered me again.

i moaned and arched my back. shoving my face into a pillow embarrassed from all the moaning i've been doing. suddenly she pulled me back by my hair. "let me hear you." i felt my face heat up. she let go of my hair letting my head fall down. she pushed my back down so my back was arching again. from all the thrusting my back kept on leaving its position.

y/n slapped my ass hard and said "fix that shit." wet. is all i gotta say. i did as i was told and heard her mumble. "good girl." i heard. blushing at the name i swear i was about to faint. i felt my high being close. "im- im gonna .. !-" i heard her let out a low chuckle.

"cumming for me already love ?"

i tried to hard not to just cum right then and there. "you hold that shit until i say so alright ?" she said. i don't respond. "alright ?!" she pulled my hair back making me look at her. "y- yes daddy .." she kissed my cheek. "beautiful ..." once she let go of my hair my moans got louder.

"daddy please ! i n- need to cum p- please d- daddy !" i sound like a little bitch.

"aww do you wanna cum ?" i nodded. "yea do you ?" she said and i nodded again. she pulled out and layer me on my stomach. she entered me again and said, "cum." once she said those words i came. no. i came then i squirted. i covered her waist, her chest, the bed everything. she picked me up by my neck.

"on yours knees. now." i did as i was told and she tapped the silicon toy on my cheek a couple times. "i want you to suck off all of your juices off this dirty little toy. you hear me ?" i nodded. "good girl."

i grabbed the dildo and entered the tip in my mouth. i've never really did any of this stuff so it was pretty new. she grabbed the back of my head and grabbed a handful of my hair. "come on baby ... take a little more of this dick." i took a few more inches and started to gag. "mm fuck." i said taking out the dildo from my mouth. "you want some help ?" i nodded.

she thrusted her hips as the dildo went more in. she pulled away after a few minutes and kissed me. she picked me up and placed me on the bed. she spread my legs and got in between my thighs. she kissed my thighs and trialed her kissed to my clit. she sucked on my clit making me grab her hair. her tongue teased my entrance and pulled away.

she spit on her fingers and inserted two fingers inside me. i gasped at the feeling as she went faster. my legs started to shake and tremble. "shit shit shit shit !" i felt myself being close to my high. i guess y/n noticed it too. "you gonna cum baby ?" i nodded. "how bad ?" fuck her teasing makes me closer and closer to the edge. "s- so bad !" her pace went faster.

"cum."

immediately i came. she helped me come down from my high. she licked her fingers clean and came up towards my face. she opened my mouth and spit my cum in my mouth. she kissed me and let go after a few minutes. a string of our saliva being visible on her tongue as she pulled away. she smiled at me.

"so ? not so bad being bottom eh ?" i blushed in embarrassment. "shut up." she grabbed a blanket and put it over us. every single time we have sex we end up sleeping naked. it felt nice being bottom ... but of course im not gonna let her know that. okay maybe i might let her know. MAYBE MAYBE.

"did you like it ?" i nodded. "i could tell. you were moaning 'oh da-'" i cut her off. "shush ! shhhhh ! we don't need to know ! shhhhhhhhhh !" my cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "im glad you liked it baby." low key blushinggggg. "just shut up and kiss me." our lips connected and they moved in sync. after a while of kissing we pulled away and i put my head on her chest. "goodnight amor." "goodnight baby." she kissed my head and i slowly drifted to sleep.

maybe she was right, being bottom isn't so bad after all ;) ....