appritiated

tw: mentions of number boy

billie's POV

me and y/n just started dating about 4 months ago and right now im changing right now because me and y/n are going to a party. i decided to put on a silky beige dress. y/n I walks out of the bathroom after finishing doing her hair. she looks at me as her mouth drops. "oh. my. god. you look .. wow." she says. "thank you baby but you don't think it's too revealing or anything ? i could change if you want me t-" she cuts me off. "no no no you can wear whatever you want it's your body not mine. yours. but if anyone touches you i'll kill them." she says with a smirk and kisses me.

there's no doubt in mind that y/n wouldn't kill somebody. she almost did once. a guy tried to get with me and was cat calling me so y/n decided to beat him up until he was unconscious. she was supposed to spend 5 weeks in prison but she escaped and no one knows about it until this day. that was about 2 months ago. y/n starts looking me up and down while smiling. "your so pretty oh my god." she says and kisses me. cute and soft but phyco.

"you sure it's not too revealing ? because i don't wanna make you mad ..." i tell her. "mad ? why would i be mad ? it's your body right ?" she says. "i know but it's just i don't wanna catch any guys attention and it being my fault so im just checking in with you first." she gives me a confused face. "your fault ? who told you that ?" who told you that. "um .. que .." she scoffs. "number boy can suck my dick it's your body i don't care what you wear okay baby ?"

i nod my head. "great, let's go cariño."

TIME SKIP

y/n walks into the room and lays down next to me. "hey baby. you wanna." she says and rubs my thigh. "um n- not now please ..." i say scared she might be mad. "okay baby you wanna cuddle and let me shower you with kisses ?" she asks wrapping her arm around my waist. "y- ... your not mad ?" i ask. she gives me a confused face. "mad .. ?" she says. "yea about me not wanting to .. you know." i say to her.

she laughs softly. "of course not why would i be mad ? no means no right ?" she says and kisses me.

no means no
no means no
no means no
no means no
no means no
no means no

those words repeat in my head. she .. understands.

TIME SKIP

me and y/n were at a restaurant ordering at the moment. "i'll have the pasta." y/n says. "alright and what about you ma'am ?" the waiter asks me. "um i'll take the salad thank you." i say. the waiter nods and walks away. "the salad ?" y/n asks. "but you love the vegan spaghetti here you always get it." she says with a frown. "i know im just ... trying to lose weight." i say. "lose weight ? baby you have no idea how adorable you look with your little tummy ugh i love it so much. i love feeding and making you food."

she likes .. my stomach ? "you like my tummy ?" i ask. "so much you look so cute with your little biker shorts and a crop top. you make me fall in love all over again." she says. "matter fact- waiter !" she calls out. "get my wife some vegan spaghetti please." she says and hands her a $50 dollar bill. "yes right away ma'am." the waiter says and walks towards the kitchen. "now you'll eat well so your tummy won't hurt." she says as she looks at me with a smile.

TIME SKIP

"my baby looks so cute." y/n tells me as im trying out skirts. "so beautiful." she says and kisses me. "you don't think my thighs are too big for these ?" i ask. "that's the best part." she says. "but other than that LOOK AT YOUUUU !" she screams. i smile at her.