drunk

y/n's POV

me and billie were eating and i was drinking some beer. i see billie looking at me as i drink the beer. "you want some ?" i joke knowing billie doesn't drink. "you know what ? yea i want some." shocked i pass her the bottle as she drinks some. she makes a disgusted face as i laugh. "it's like .. good and not good at the same time." she says. she takes my bottle and asks to have it. i give it to her and she finishes it.

- 25 mins later -

billie drank about 7 bottles of beer and she's pretty drunk. "c- come on y/n l- let's d- dance !" she slurs. we dance for a while as she says stupid shit. "you t- think shark c- can read m- minds ?" she asks. i burst out laughing. "im s- serious !" she shouts. "baby i don't think shark can- read minds." i tell her laughing. "i think h- he can." she says as she takes another sip of the beer. "amor don't you think that's enough beer for the night ?" i say and take away the beer bottle from her hands. "y- your lucky your s- spanish is h- hot." she says. "well thank you."

she stares at me for at least 15 seconds. "what ?" i ask. "your hot ... you got a girlfriend ?" she says smirking. "no i have a wife actually." i tell her. she groans and frowns. "man i thought i had a chance. she's one lucky girl tho." she says. "billie." i say. "what." "your my wife." her eyes widen. "really ?! that's so amazing ! your my wife !" she says and kisses me. she pulls away and looks at me with a smirk. "im so gonna beat your ass after my hung over." she says. oh shit.