clingy

billie is gonna be clingy in this story and im adding some other little stories in here too :3

y/n's POV

clingy. that's was billie is. and i love it. she's so adorable, she will lay on top of me and not let go as if it was the end of the world. oh how adorable she was. but that was the reason people didn't wanna be with her. i don't get what their problem is who wouldn't love billie ? right now she sitting on my lap with her head hurried in my neck as i rub her head. "your so adorable mama." i tell her. "i love you."

"i love you too." i respond back to her. "thank you for not pushing me away ..." she says. "baby i would never. your my love. i love when your clingy anyways." i tell her and kiss her head. "you do ?" she asks and looks at me. "yes baby your just so adorable." i say and kiss her. she blushes. "i love your kisses ..." she says shyly. cutie. she looks at me and smiles. "t- thank you for not leaving me y/n ..." she tells me. "leave ? you ? baby stop i would never your my precious little baby. i love you okay ?"

i say and kiss her. she nods her head. "i love you too."

————————————

me and billie are at the mall looking at some clothes. "um ... y/n can you grab me that." she asks and points to a shirt on a top shelf. i grab it and hand it to her. "thank you lovie." she says. i feel a tap on my shoulder. i turn around and look down to see a girl smirking at me. "hey hottie." she winks at me. billie immediately clings to my side. "back off." she says. "what don't tell me your seriously dating this."

she says and points to billie.

"this is more lucky then you will ever be. so back the fuck up before i get my shoe and shove it up your-" i cut her off. "amor." i turn to look at the girl. "well, you heard her."

i make a "shoo" moment with my hand as i watch her scoff and walk away. "i didn't like her." billie says. "me neither cariño." i say. she looks up at me and taps her lips. motioning me to kiss her. i smile and kiss her.

————————————————

billie and i are getting ready for the met gala and she begged her management team to let me come and when they finally agreed she was so happy she said her face hurt from smiling so much. i was putting on my button up shirt as billie was putting on her dress.

fuck was she just gorgeous. i saw her staring at me as i buttoned up my shirt. as i finished putting on the shirt i looking over at her and saw all the make up artists doing her makeup. she was laughing at something they said. her giggle made me fall in love all over again.

as they took a little break and they all went to get food i walked over to her. pushing a strand of hair behind her ear i said, "you look .. gorgeous." she blushed and had a shy smile on her face.

"really ?" she asked.

i nodded. "the most beautiful woman in the world is mine."

she covered her face. "stop it." i remove her hands away from her face. "you know you love it." i say and kiss her. i pull away as i stare at her. "gorgeous."

a the makeup artists came back with food in their hands and giving some to billie.

"bil try it ! it tastes so good !"

she tried it and covered her mouth as she ate. an insecurity of hers. she didn't like the idea of people looking at her as she ate. she turned to me and i help up a piece of paper with the word ""cutie." on it.

she blushed as i blew her a kiss.

TIME SKIP

after they put on her dress she finally let me see her. when i opened my eyes my mouth dropped.

"mi amor ... te vez hermosa." (my love ... you look gorgeous.)

i went up to her and kissed her. "you look amazing." i said in between kisses. "fucking stunning." i placed my hands on her hips and smirked at her. she squeals and covered her face. i leaned down into her ear and whispered.

"i can't wait to treat you tonight."

when i tell you her face was RED. it was red.

just wait eilish ... just wait.

te amo o'connell.