insecurities

billie's POV

i look at myself in the mirror in disgust. my stomach. my thighs. my face. everything. i've gained weight and im embarrassed by it. from gaining weight i've gotten stretch marks on my thighs and stomach. i start tearing up as i wish i had a different body.

"amor ?"

i immediately pull my shirt down and turn around to see my girlfriend y/n. "what are you doing baby ?" she says walking over to me. "nothing .." she looks at me. "are you sure it's nothing ? you know you can tell me anything right ?" i take a deep breath. "i just .. feel disgusting." her face turns into confusion. "disgusting ? why my love ?" i start crying. "i- i've gained weight and i h- have stretch m- marks on my thighs and s- stomach. i look ugly. m- my body is ugly. i- im ugly. you deserve someone fit and pretty."

she lifts my face up. "billie baby your not ugly. your the most gorgeous woman in the whole entire galaxy. your body is amazingly beautiful. your stomach is so attractive to me. your thighs oh my god your thighs. i love your thighs so much, and with stretch marks ? holy shit i just wanna kiss them. matter fact-" she picks me up and places me down on the bed. she lifts up my shirt and starts kissing my stomach. "your so beautiful baby .. so beautiful." she kisses over my stretch marks and even draws hearts on them. fuck i love this girl.

she reaches down to my thighs and asks for permission to take off my shorts. i allow her to and she starts taking them off. she stares at my thighs, and at first i thought she was disgusted but then she smiles and kisses my thighs. "how can someone be so gorgeous." she whispers. i feel my heart melt. she kisses each stretch mark while saying "i love you." to each one. "and i love you." she says looking up at me. "i absolutely adore your body. i don't care if you have stretch marks or not." she kisses me with full passion. "if you ever feel disgusted about your body or anything about yourself. tell me mama okay ?"

i nod my head. "okay baby." i hug her and nuzzle my head into her neck. "i love you so so so much my love. with everything in me. you'll always be the love of my life. forever." i smile into her neck. "forever."