|Chapter 24| I love you too [end]

SIMPBUR POV

Y/n is showing signs of it working they'll love me in no time. They'll cave  in so enough. I had let go of their hand and they, in their own, and grabbed my hand back. That's was a couple days ago. I feel comfortable letting them go outside, with supervision of course. But I think they're finally loving me back! I can't wait for when they start to give my affection back to me! We're ment for each other! If I live them then they must love me.

"Wilbur are you ok? Your just spacing out." I snap out of the trance I put myslef in.

"Oh yeah I'm fine."

"Oh ok well I'm hungry! Cook food for me please!" I smile at Y/n, they really seem to feel safe near me.

"Ok I'll start cooking, are porkchops fine?"  Y/n nods, I go to the kitchen to start preparing dinner.

Y/N POV

I watch as Wilbur walks into the kitchen and starts to cook. I look forward to the TV. I don't know why, but It seems to be comforting? I should be scared of him but I don't? I want to leave, but also stay at the same time. Atleast the good part is that I'm slowly getting control in my body, I can walk on my own, and sometimes talk for myslef but that's if for now. It's also getting to the point to where I want to have that dream, and whenever I'm near Wilbur I blush like I genuinely like him. When I don't, or do I? He has been getting nicer, and sweeter, an- and he's becoming more obsessive over me and if I don't leave I'll probably never have a normal life again. What should I do? I need to leave so I can be happy, but everything on my body is telling me to stay.

"Y/n dinner almost done!" Wilbur yells out from the kitchen. Have I been thinking to myself for that long? But I need to make my decision soon, if I stay I can have someone protect me, and love me, and- no, he killed people, Y/n you need to remember that! But he did it all for you..No, Y/n you need to leave its the only option you have right now. But we could also stay and have a romantic relationship with Wilbur soon. No, no, no, Y/n that's not you that's not you talking you want to leave you need to leave. I look back to Wilbur. He's not in eye sight. I get up and walk towards the door. But I stopped myself. I insisted look out the window next to the door. "Whatcha thinking about?" Wilbur asks me out of no where. I jump a bit and look to him.

"Just thinking about what my parents are up too." I reply, it being me.

"Why are you caring for them! They threw you out of your house for no reason?!"

"Hey its fine. I can still wonder can't I?" Other me responds.

"I guess your right." Wilbur pauses "well dinners done you want to eat?"

"Please I'm starving!" I walk to the kitchen to eat my food. It's one of the first times I am eating at a table again. I kinda miss him feeding me though- wait no I don't wait am I thinking?

~Time skip after they ate.~

Me and Wilbur both finished our food and put our plates and utensils in the sink.

"Hey Wilbur?"

"Mhm?"

"Uhm I've been uhm wanting to tell you something.." other me says, no     Y/n stop right now. "I uhm think I might like you..." Y/n no! What did you just say to him?! Now he'll never leave us alone now! We can't leave now either!

Shut up Y/n it's for the better. W-what? That's not me. Y/n it's for the best I promise. Who even are you?

"Y/n..?" Wilbur snaps his fingers in my face, I snap back into reality.

"W-wha?" I pause. "What happened?"