|Chapter 8| at Wilbur's

WILBUR/SIMPBUR POV

I drive towards my house with Y/n in the passenger seat. Just the thought of them being in my house makes my heart flatters.

"You ok Wilbur? You've been awfully quiet the while ride."

"O-oh yeah I'm fine. Just don't know my way to my house from yours." I give a small smile. I was lying again. I just could say, 'yeah I've been stalking you and put cameras in your house and been making sure your safe everyday bluey bluh bluh.' If I did they would not like me anymore, worse they'd hate me. We continue to my house and I can see it in the distance.

"You seem to like privacy with your house being so far out."

"No, no it's just because I- nevermine your right." I let out a sigh of defeat, while Y/n laughs. We pull into my drive way, and turn off my car. "We're here." I open my car door and made my way towards my front door, Y/n was already there waiting for me.

"Hurry and open the door! Your so slooowwww!" Y/n drags out. I giggle. I unlock the door, when I door Y/n ran past me and into my house. They must be excited. I enter my house and close the door behide me. My house is so messy. Y/n found my room rather quickly. Because they weren't in any other of the rooms. "Wilbur hurry up!" I heard Y/n yell from my room. I go up to my room to see Y/n was waiting very impatiently to hear me play.

"I'm here," I pick up my guitar from the corner of my room. And sat on the bed next to Y/n. "Any songs in mind?"

"Hmm, nope non really...have you made any songs?!" I laugh.

"Yes I have pick through one of these." I hand Y/n a list of 27 songs all of which are songs I made.

"God this is a lot. Uhm maybe..ooh play Your new boyfriend!" I tisk.

"Maybe a different one?"

"What you don't like that one?"

"Yeah uhm pick a different one please." Y/n gives a confused face and looks back to the list.

"Uh what about Jubilee Line?" I freeze. I didn't think I had that song on there. Oh well I get my Guitar in the right position, I strum the guitar strings to make the melody. After a bit I started to sing it. Me and Y/n were to be swaying with the music. It was peaceful. Like all that existed at that point was me, Y/n, and this song. But then the song stopped. I opened my eyes, I must have closed them mid song. Y/n was leaning on my shoulder, their eyes closed.

"Y/n..?" I ask half expecting no answer.

"Mhmm?" They look up from their state, tired.

"Did you get any sleep last night?"

"No- I woke up like 3 hours after going to bed! You were also awake Wil-." Y/n was interrupted by a yawn. "I'm tired Wil, I'm just gonna sleep here." Y/n slowly lays down on my lap.

"I- do you not have work tomorrow?"

"Shush I'll worry about later. In the *yawn* meantime keep playing songs I don't care which ones, just the instrumental version of them please." I sit there with Y/n on my lap, thinking of a song.

"What about I'm in love with an e-girl?"

"Sure whatever, just as long you don't love the girl more than me." What? I shake it of, I probably heard them wrong I had to.

Now playing I'm in love with an e-girl instrumental

I play the song, and just like when I played Jubilee Line the world seemed to run off of me and Y/n for that four minutes of the song, Soon after I finished that song Y/n's breathing was steady, they were calm. I carefully moved myslef away from them so they could sleep. I didn't want to but I have something else to do right now. I have a little pest I need to get rid of. And that pests name is James.

A/N

here another chapter for the day...maybe look forward to another one...somebody needs to stop me lol, also my great grandma told me I should publish this books in like book stores .-. Uhm no I don't think she understands wattpad at all lol anyway Bye~!