"Sand throw!" Calling out, she can feel sand swirling around her wrist waiting to be thrown. And throwing she did, she expected the sand to be just a handful. And was quite surprised when a large amounts of sand that of a bucket full suddenly appear in front of her imaginary target like a mini wave in thin air.

"Hah!" Zhi Ruo could not help but laugh aloud upon seeing the sand suddenly disappear. "This is awesome." She tried again, and again and again. Not even feeling her MP depleting, meaning that sand throw did not deplete MP.

"What a shady skill I have here." Zhi Ruo flexed her arm around, exquisitely she turned to go back to her room. Upon entering her room Zhi Ruo looked around for a empty space that she could sit down. Her eyes zeroed to her bed, and with a shrug she sat down on it.

With her eyes closed she started circulating her Qi with ease and familiarity. But the flow of Qi was not as fast as she imagined or want to. Biting back her groan she opened her eyes for a brief moment and pulled out five stones from her dimensions.

[MP: 100/100] → [MP: 95/100]

With a thought she popped a stone to her her mouth, and like it was like water she gulped it down without haste. The chaotic Qi that came with the stone was quickly absorbed by Zhi Ruo's frantic circulation.

She absorbed another stone, and another, and another, until all of the stone she had at hand was absorbed. It was growing apparent that she was breaking through, Zhi Ruo did not break a sweat even as she broke through. It was a relatively calm breakthrough with nothing trying to harm her.

[Congratulations! You are now Gathering; Concentration rank 3 ]

[Congratulations! You have earned 10 EXP]

[Congratulations! All status has been raised by 1]

A notification broke her trance and she glanced at the floating screen almost lazily. It has only been an hour, so she sat still and started maniacally absorbing the rich Qi around her to stable her foundations.

A few hours went by, and she could feel the sun already setting down. It was almost dinner time, and she was just waiting for her meal to arrive at her pavilion. And just about time, she can sense someone entering her pavilion. Therw were three people that was just outside the gate.

"Can we enter Xiaojie?!" One of them called from outside, they awkwardly looked around and noticed that their were no people to greet them and to get the food that they have been tasked to serve.

Their were no news of Zhi Ruo going outside of her pavilion after her tour of the Sighted Valley, and they were told that they just have to take the food to her pavilion. They have forgotten that Zhi Ruo was new so she did not have anyone serving her because she was to choose her own people tomorrow.

So they could only call out in question as they do not dare enter the pavilion without consent. They anxiously waited outside, never once did they complain about the creeping cold weather that bit their skin. But they did not have to suffer long, as the gate of Zhi Ruo's pavilion opened. And they were greeted by Zhi Ruo's presence.

Zhi Ruo still wore her clothes that she arrived with, that consisted of a thin well-worn robe in distinctive white and yellowish hue.

The servants were a bit surprised seeing what Zhi Ruo was wearing in the chilly weather. One of them hurriedly opened their mouth to aid Zhi Ruo.

"Greetings Xiaojie, we have brought your dinner." The maid greeted before she hesitated and added "Let us go in first, it is not fit for our Xiaojie to wear such clothing in this weather. " One of the older nubi brought the tray to one of the girls beside her.