☼zero☼

Jeong Yeobi and Jeong Seyeon were twins who lived apart because of their divorced parents. Seyeon lived in Korea, with their mother. While, Yeobi lived in America with their father. The both hated that they had to live apart, but because of their parents' relationship, their separation was inevitable. 

It was never easy for the twins to communicate because of the time difference, but they somehow managed to take out time for eachother. But talking on the phone is never like having a conversation face to face, is it?

They talked to eachother regularly until Seyeon became a trainee. He barely had time for himself, let alone to talk with Yeobi. This obstacle definitely hindered their bond as siblings because now they barely had an idea of how the eachother were. 
Yeobi was sad that Seyeon chose to do something that hard and draining, for sure. But she admired how he was dedicated in pursuing his career, so she never unnecessarily  called him or disturbed him.

And god, how she regretted that.

°°°

Yeobi walked into her new school, Saebeom High. She was not very excited, because the last few days back in Korea made her feel worse. Also because she joined in a very odd time of the year, maybe her classmates would speculate?

As friendly as Yeobi was, the part where she made actual friends was not easy, even more so after what happened.

Her human interaction was absolutely zero. To make matters worse, Yeobi and her boyfriend back in America broke up, all her friends there just gave up because of how uninterested she was with them at the moment.

She just sighed, and as it was the last year of high school, she knew that it would pass very quickly.

Just as she was about to enter the classroom, someone caught her wrist harshly

"Where the hell did you get this from?? " The guy harshly spoke, while referring to her bracelet.

It was actually Seyeon's bracelet, the one which he had with his friends.
Yeobi did not want to say that though, she wanted to keep their relation a secret.

"Who are you?! Leave my hand please!" She tried wiggling out of his grip, but he didn't seem to let go. Yeobi was very frustrated.

"Wah, look who it is??" A familiar face showed up, with his signature Leather Jacket.

"Lee Suho, you are very brave for showing up to school when I'm here.." The man spoke to Lee Suho, who had Yeobi's wrist in his grip.

Suho did not want to deal with him at the moment, so he just left Yeobi's wrist and walked away.

Yeobi recognized the Jacket boy, and seemed like he did too.

"Hi, helmet thief. " He sarcastically smiled.

"Haha, very funny, Thug." Yeobi scoffed at him and went inside class as he followed suit.

Little did Seojun and Suho know, they were talking to their friend's beloved twin. How would they react if they found out?

A/n : here's a little prologue for the story hehe, there's just sooo many scenarios running in my mind and i can't wait to write them down!!!

I am very happy with my storyline and I hope you guys will like it as much as I do when I upload the chapters!

Please vote if you liked it😜

And leave comments if you have any questions, or suggestions! I would really appreciate it 🤍🤍🤍

As always,

Be healthy
Be happy
Be yourself
Love yourself

~Samy⚡