Sid (said wrapping his arm around nandini waist) - Let's start the meeting.

Saying this sid and nandini move toward owner chairs and other dazzler's also sat at their seats .
Fab3 again get a shocked to know the owner of world best music label's.

Sid - You guys have to make 12 songs.

Nandini - 2 romantic, 2 rock , 2 sad , 2 friendship , 2 english and remaining 2 your wish.

Abhi - You have to complete these song within 6 month.

Cabir - And we have full right to cancel this deal in mid.

Veer - You have to show us one song at a week.

Anika - As per the contact you have to stay with us in our mansion.

Harshad - And if you misbehave with anyone of us then...

Soha - Then you have to pay hard for it.

Maddy - Including servants too.

Lucky - We don't allow alcohol in our house.

Manik (shout immediately) - What !! means you guys didn't drink alcohol.

Veer (said strent) - No,  we didn't drink inside our House.

Mukti - If you broke something in our house then you have to pay a charge for it.

Navya - and if you hurt someone from our family then we'll file a complaint against you guys.

Nandini - And at the day of concert you have to sing 2 song with dazzler's.

Dhruv - Dazzler's World famous band.

Sid - Yes and Hope we all clear ourself.

Fab3 nodded.

Dhruv - But ahy this nandi...

Nandini (cut him off) - It's Nanz or Mam for you get it..

Dhruv - But why are you ordering us as you are not our boss.. our boss is sid and a girl .

Sid - I'm Sid one of your boss or should I say owner of Q label's and I think you guys are deaf you didn't hear what nanz said some time ago .. she is one of the owner of Q label means ,We Me and Nanz are the owners and your boss.

Nandini - And I didn't sign this deal with you guys . So , don't think that you get that deal.. bcoz I have to rethink about this deal. Meeting is over.

Sid - And  you guys have to come tomorrow .

Manik - And why do yo think we'll come??

Mukti - Bcoz you need this deal, I think.. anyways if you need this deal come tomorrow or else forgot about this deal.

Dhruv - We'll come tomorrow.

Nandini - Let's go guys.

Saying this nandini with all dazzler's come out from conference room.And go to their respective works again.

Here Fab3 also come out and go to see london..

At evening ... All dazzler's come to khanna house at late evening and straight went to their rooms to fresh n up in meantime malhotra and fab3 also come to khanna mansion for dinner.

 All dazzler's come to khanna house at late evening and straight went to their rooms to fresh n up in meantime malhotra and fab3 also come to khanna mansion for dinner