𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙗𝙞 & 88𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜

at this point it was safe to say that she and moon were probably officially unofficial, the two had went out a few weeks ago and had shared a rather cute moment that maybe got a little too heated, either way the two had admitted their feelings for one another and spent a lot more time together. aurora wasn't sure what it was about moon, but she made the female feel at ease, she didn't feel on edge when she was with the female and she noticed that the female would instantly ignore and straight up shut boys down when they flirted with her, despite the two not being official yet, which only made aurora fall even more for the girl.

it had been a few weeks since miguel had woken up and the female was in and out of the hospital, spending her time with him, she had also mustered up the courage to tell him about her and moon, and much to her surprise he was very supportive, telling her that the two of them 'matched really well and would look good together for sure'. when she wasn't spending time with her best friend she was with moon and currently the two were getting things ready for the car wash fundraiser they were helping sam with to raise money for miguels surgery. "why don't you at least put the bikini top on?" moon suggested, she was trying to convince aurora to participate in the car washing part, but the female wasn't having any of it and kept turning down the offer. "if i'm helping the kids with the money, i don't need to wear it." she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned on the wall, watching moon stick a sign up. "you're not gonna budge, are you?" moon said, sighing after, smiling a little after seeing aurora shake her head. "why don't you wear a really cute sweater, you know it's a lot colder than it seems." aurora said, walking over to the female, pouting her lips slightly as she wrapped her arms around the females waist, burying her face in her neck as she heard the other chuckle, "rory, you have nothing to worry about, all they can do is look, you have no competition." she said, gently caressing the back of the females head, smiling softly. aurora hummed in response, pecking the females neck before the two were interrupted by sam. "hey guys- oh, i'm sorry did i interrupt?" she said, looking at the two feeling a little guilty for intruding on their moment, the two females pulled away from each other, shaking their heads, allowing sam to continue. "everything ready, so everyone will be here soon." she said, smiling at the two, before speaking up again, "thank you guys for helping, it really means a lot." she said, looking down as the aurora and moon glanced at each other, giving each other a knowing look as they wrapped their arms around sam. "what are friends here for, huh?" moon said, as aurora nodded in response.

the car wash was going smoothly, and aurora was sat at the table that had the money in it, she was in charge of it, she'd take the money people would bring and give them then necessary change needed, it wasn't as boring as it may have seemed, it was amusing to see males come in and want the cheerleading team to clean their cars and end up with chris' team, especially when they sat there, evident looks of disappointment all over their faces. but it wasn't until one male came up to her, flirting quite obviously with her, it had taken the female at least two attempts to tell him she wasn't interested, but he was persistent. from the corner of her eye, moon spotted the scene unfolding and dropped her sponge in the bucket, calmly walking over to the two, although there was slight rage building up in her. gently taking auroras face into her hands, she kissed the female on the lips, causing gasps to and mummers to erupt from everyone around them, aurora on the other hand, despite being surprised, kissed back. "everything okay here, babe?" moon asked, removing her hands from auroras face, turning her gaze to the male as she gave him a sarcastic smile. "well, it is now" she grinned, looking at the male who was embarrassed in front of near enough everyone here, "i'd appreciate it if you left my girlfriend alone, as you can see, she's spoken for and when a girl says no, she means no." moon sad glaring at the male, earning a scoff from him as he walked off, leaving the two on their own. "girlfriend, huh?" aurora grinned, turning to look at moon whom was beaming at her, "i think the sooner everyone knows we're togother the better, i don't really wanna hide it much longer." she told aurora, whom smiled wider in response, pulling the female in for another kiss, as the two of them then returned to their jobs.

the rest of the car was went smoohtly, aurora and moon stayed to help clean everything up, soon enough biddig everyone goodbye as they then left for moons house as aurora spent most of her time there. the two ate dinner with her parents, who seemed to love aurora and welcomed her with open arms. after they'd eaten, the two got ready for bed, cuddling up together as they laid in a comfortable silence, simply ejoying the warmth and comfort the other provided, eventually drifting off to sleep.