𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟑𝟏

「―𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 ・゚゚・。」

༊*·˚

Taehyung lightly knocks on Jungkook and Jimin's door, telling them that he's leaving and that he sent all the folders and meeting summaries that were due today. He goes back to Jin and Namjoon's house; cause he was not going back home. He would do absolutely anything if it meant he wouldn't have to meet his father again, for obvious reasons.

Taehyung also had a steady income from his job as a secretary, and by the time he gets his next salary next month, he would have enough money to be able to move into a new apartment, preferably close to Jin's house.

By the time Taehyung wakes up, it's 11:00 PM. Taehyung checks his phone and sees he got an email from Jeon.

Jeon
Jimin and I will pick you up at 10 AM sharp tomorrow, pack a week's worth of stuff. As we said earlier, we're going on a business trip.
21:07
Read

Taehyung panics, realizing he meant that he was leaving tomorrow. He tries to calm himself saying that it'll all be ok, but he can't stop thinking about how he's never been overseas. He's afraid of heights, and he knows for a fact that he won't be able to stand riding an airplane. Taehyung gathers himself together, takes deep breaths, and thinks about what he needs to pack.

Clothes, shoes, sanitary goods? What else? He didn't even know where he was going, how was he going to know if he'd be freezing or burning at the place they're going to? Taehyung wasn't going to text Jimin nor Jungkook after all, since he just didn't have the guts to; for no reason.

Sorting through his clothes, making a mess around him, he carries his head in worry. He just doesn't know what type of clothes to bring. Formal? Casual? Is he attending meetings, parties even? He had no way of knowing.

So, he just stuffs in the most random clothes he can find, while still trying to make them look representable; after all, he can't just look like a child.

After endless hours of struggling and worrying, Taehyung finishes packing all his things. If the stuff he packed didn't match the weather at the country they're going to; fuck it I guess? He just decided to leave it up to hard luck.

And before Taehyung even knows it, he's fast asleep on the floor.

Taehyung wakes up to Jin screaming that Jungkook and Jimin are coming in 30 minutes.

"Taehyung! Wake up, you have no time to be sleeping on the floor! It's not sleeping time; hurry up and get ready, they're coming in 30 minutes!"

Taehyung jolts awake, ruffling his hair and squinting his eyes as he looks at the time. 10:29. He runs around the house getting ready, and by 10:53 he's already done. No one can do it like him, really.

After getting ready, Taehyung kept on going to the bathroom to look at the mirror to see if he looked fine. He tried telling himself that he was just trying to look good since he was Jeon and Park's secretary, but he had known inside the whole time that he just wanted to look flawless in front of the couple.

He wore a white blouse with some light brown pants which complemented his silky blonde hair, with some shoes he wore on graduation day, and flattering jewelry he got from Jin on Christmas last year. Taehyung even put on some rings, his favorite, simple thin gold rings that perfectly fit in his ring finger and middle finger; noting that if someone ever tried hitting on him overseas, he would just show them his ring finger and tell them that he was married.

"Jin hyung, when are they coming? What time is it?" Taehyung pouts, waiting for the couple to arrive. "Taehyung, be patient, it's only 10:55 they'll come in time, I promise."

"JIN HYUNG OPEN THE DOOR"
Taehyung bolts up, face glowing with happiness, realizing that they're finally here.

・❥・

I'm so sorry that these chapters are really bad! I'll try to get better at writing <3

【 goals: 1k views, 100 votes, 30 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑