My dripping cunt sat right on top of his tattoo and all of my arousal could be felt pooling on his upper stomach. His jaw clenched in pleasure and shock as I started rocking my hips back and forth over his skin.

"Anyone ever done this to you? Anyone ever ridden your butterfly as your face sits so close to the most irresistible taste to you right now? Hm? Shake your head yes or no."

He shakes his head no frantically. His fingers held onto my thighs with a death grip, keeping me rocking back and forth.

I wanted to ride the tiger for a long ass time, but the butterfly is getting me off very well.

"Do you want to taste me, Harry?" I ask sweetly, the slickness on his tattoo had to be a sickening feeling to hold back from touching. A frantic nod yes was sent in response. "Too fucking bad." I snap as his face falls and my hand drops with it. My fingers slide through me so quickly, flicking over my clit as I continue to ride his chest, bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm.

"What if I came on your chest, Styles? How sad would it be if you couldn't lap up everything that comes from me. Just the thought of you. It would be a tragedy if I let all of me drip down my thighs where you won't ever get a taste." A small moan slips from my lips at the end of my sentence as I hit my clit in a specific manner that has me jerking.

Harry's eyes are pleading with me, his lip is tucked tightly between his teeth and his cheeks are bright red from holding his breath.

"Breath Harry. I can't come on your fucking chest if your dead. I'm gonna need Angel baby to start breathing again." I use his new nickname to tease him, his eyes wide and awake.

"Wanna suck on my fingers, Sunshine? Wanna get a small taste?" A moan comes deep from his throat, his eyes rolling back and his hands inching higher up my thighs. The rocking of my hips gets sloppier as I roll tighter, more quick circles against my clit. Gathering some of my arousal on my fingertips I bring them closer to his already open and ready mouth.

"This is your last chance or you aren't getting one fucking drop of my cum tonight, understood?" I was leaning over him, close to his face as I breathed words and pushed my fingers onto his tongue. His eyes immediately closed and hummed at the taste.

"Tastes so sweet." He mumbles still sucking on my fingers, swirling his tongue around them. "Let me make you come, darling. Please."

"I didn't know speaking was allowed from you?" I raise my eyebrows, leaning my head down to attach my lips to his neck, keeping my hips moving. Now circling myself around him. A moan falls from his moan at the immediate attachment of my lips. The biting, the sucking, the nipping, everything is affecting him.

"Sorry, baby. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Please let me make you feel good." He begs, his breathing being staggered at each movement I make. His hands hold my hips tighter, pulling me closer and closer to his face.

"You want me to sit on your face, Sunshine? Want to drown in me?" I ask, taking his hand and bringing it straight to my clit where he replaces mine and starts to flick back and forth quickly.

"Yes fuck. It would be the best way to die." He groans, eyeing me maliciously, looking like he wants to devour every part of me.

"Beg for it. Fucking beg for me." His eyes go wide and his breath halters. His fingers move in tight circles over my clit, occasionally running through my slit to gather more of my arousal to lubricate the area once again.

"Please, baby. You know you're the only one for me. I'm yours. I'm at your complete disposal. I'm sorry. Please." His begging was only stopped when I had to bite down on my lip hard to keep from making a lot of noise and cumming hard on his chest.