He was already hard as a rock and pressing himself directly against my core. He pushed us to the wall first, ripping at my clothes, detaching my shirt from my body quickly and impatiently.

"Come a long way from heaven, Angel?" He teases, his tongue tracing the outline of my ear causing a shiver to erupt down my spine. His fingers trace lightly down the skin of my back, feeling the raised goosebumps he caused.

His hands fall to my pants, unbuttoning them slowly. Unlooping the button only to find a lack of clothing. His eyes meet mine. "Bet she doesn't wear any underwear, no?"

His fingers traced the soft skin above my most cordial area, my eyes beginning to fall shut at the already building tension in my stomach. The butterflies that began to flutter so quickly only heightened his every touch.

"You know sweet girl..." He trails off with a snarky tone. "You're not the only girl I've ever brought in here."

"No?" My eyebrows raised slightly, pulling back from him a bit.

"Did you think I didn't have girls crawling out that window every night, love?" He teases, his tongue darting out against the skin of my neck, teeth nicking at the skin. "Your silence is speaking volumes, Blue."

"Does that make you jealous, yeah? Another girl wrapped up in my sheets, moaning my name, that isn't you, right?"

What the actual fuck is he doing? The smirk on his face is prominent. My heart is pounding but it's not from his flirty little touches anymore. I'm getting angry.

"Stop it Harry." I scold, pulling away from him a bit to look him in the eyes.

"Come on Blake, where is that little devil I've seen before? Is she hiding? Let her know I'd like a visit, okay?" His finger grasped back at my waist, pulling me back into him. He positioned my leg right between his so I could feel him indefinitely.

"If that's what you want you could have just asked nicely, Sunshine." My sour snarl turns slightly upward into a smirk. "Want me to take control? Just for tonight?"

"More than anything, use me, take everything baby. I'm yours." He groans, his head falling back against the wall as I push away from him. I watch as his mouth hangs open and his eyes become hooded while he watches me walk away.

"Don't think you could just try to make me jealous and get what you want, Harry?" I ask, sitting on the edge of his bed, taking off my shoes and setting them down nicely.

"So it makes you jealous? Picturing me alone with another girl?" He taunts, walking over to where I'm sitting, placing his hands on either side of me and leaning close. "Prove it Angel baby, show me."

"You're done. You're fucking done Harry." I say through gritted teeth shoving his chest back so only his elbows were supporting his weight.

"Want me to use you? I'll use every fucking inch of your body for me and me only." I say, I'm sure my face is set on complete determination and no longer in the mood for bullshit at all.

"Sit on my fucking face. Make me drown in you." His voice was teasing as he licked his lips in anticipation at my boiling blood. My face was red with frustration, sexually and mentally.

"Lay back and don't open your fucking mouth or I'll shut it up so quickly you won't be able to think straight." I snap, pushing his chest back down flat against the mattress. His hands lay by his hair which had fanned out around him due to my push.

"Yes, Angel. Do as you wish." He mumbles with a smirk, his dickhead plan of getting me pissed off clearly worked. Now I'm livid.

"I thought I told you not to speak?" He didn't say anything in response, only a sly grin fell from his lips. My legs straddled his hips, moving my way up his body. My touches weren't gentle, I grabbed at his skin claiming it as mine. Once I had reached his sternum I was dripping, I stopped directly over his butterfly and sat down lightly.