Kiana : Hey!

Fu Hua and the rest laugh at Kiana being flirted by me.

Kiana : Y-you maybe right... But I'm not that stupid, okay?

Nadia : Alright, Alright. My "princess". Hehe

I start to walk inside the village and they start following me as well. When I look around Adlehyde, the place seems bit burried by bunch of snow. I can't even see some old burn house because of that. But what Miss Theresa said was true. I didn't feel any Honkai energy around here. Guess this place is good enough to be... Rebuild again. I guess. But, no one will never know about this... Since Adlehyde has been erased from the map after 2nd Eruption.

Kiana : Haaaa... Even with sweater, I'm still feeling cold.

Fu Hua : Do you even have enough exercise?

Nadia : She did but I guess, her calories still low.

Kiana : I'm serious right now... Can someone light up a torch around here?

Nadia : Bronya, can you find some wooden plank? Just a few, then put it here. We can lit them up once its gathered.

Bronya : Affirmative.

Mei : Let me help you as well, Bronya-chan.

Bronya : The Bronya would like too.

They went to some other houses to collect some woods, while Miss Himeko still searching around the area with Fu Hua. Leaving me to warm Kiana. I facepalm myself and bit laugh because... Really, Kiana. She should do a lot of exercise. Got no choice, I put my leather jacket on her.

Kiana : Eh?

Nadia : I'm not feeling any cold. Just double it.

Kiana : O-Okay... My, so warm.

Nadia : Stay here, I need to go somewhere.

I left Kiana sitting near the rock, while she waiting for Mei-senpai and Bronya.

**Fu Hua's POV**

Me and Himeko went to the church of Adlehyde, to look around if there's honkai or zombie nearby. Since I arrive here first than the rest of the team, I could help General Himeko to solve the puzzle in the church.

Himeko : Say, Fu Hua... Don't you think this building is old enough to holding a secret inside?

Fu Hua : Well, it is still a mystery even we don't know about it. Nadia-san, she's the only one who knows more about Adlehyde. Since this place is where she was born and rise.

Himeko : Right. Hm? What's this?

General Himeko found a picture of the knights along with the priest on it.

Himeko : Now I can see how handsome Nadia-chan's father is.

Fu Hua : Haha. You become yourself again, General Himeko. Try flip it.

When she flip it, we found a code but it is written with old Germany language.

Fu Hua : Should we tell this to Nadia-san?