Chapter 34: REBORN

Start from the beginning

Gundham: "The same goes for me too, I owe Hajime my life... and theirs." He smiled as he held his Four Dark Devas of Destruction in his hands, everyone smiled as Akane went behind Nekomaru in order to untie him.

Mahiru: "Whatever comes next, I hope we'll be ready for it." Mahiru voiced her concerns.

Akane: "We will. First things first, Sonia, Fuyuhiko, Kazuichi, and I will tell you guys everything you missed during the killing game."

Peko: "You mean what happened after we died?"

Nekomaru: "I see... nothing changed after the Funhouse."

Gundham: "How unfortunate, were our deaths really in vain?"

Kazuichi: "It may take a while to talk about absolutely everything, but it's not like we have anything better to do." While Kazuichi, Akane, and Fuyuhiko started going over the events of the killing game, Sonia silently snuck away and headed outside.

Sonia: 'This was too close, we nearly lost someone today.' She thought to herself while leaving the hotel grounds, where was she going? Sonia started walking towards the marina, most likely going to the warehouse to find something specific. 'Hajime... you promised you would not get hurt, but you and Nagito were not able to keep yourselves safe. Akane was scared to death, even more than when Nekomaru was shot by Monokuma. Please be okay, I will always walk beside you, and I will always look out for you and Akane.' Once she entered the warehouse, Sonia focused on finding one certain thing... and it didn't take that long to find it.

===========Timeskip===========

Five minutes after leaving the warehouse, Sonia was now sitting down by Hajime's bed, looking over his sleeping form. The reason she went to the warehouse was currently being held in her hand, her objective was to place it in his bedside table. Sonia opened the draw and placed the item inside before closing it, now she had no reason to stay.

Sonia: "Do not worry, you will be okay." With that being said, Sonia placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before leaving his cottage. Little did anyone know, but the item she placed in Hajime's bedside table wasn't the only one she had. Sonia obtained two items that resembled each other, one for Hajime... and the other was for Akane. 'Once I place this in Akane's cottage, I should head back to the restaurant, they are probably wondering why I left.'

===========Timeskip===========

White. That's all he saw. He remembers how he got here, just not why. He should be in the restaurant, that's the last thing be remembered, that... and Akane holding him while crying as he lost consciousness. Standing in a place where all he saw was white, maybe a dream? Or a coma? He felt a familiar presence, someone was there with him.

Hajime: "W-What is this?" Things suddenly became too bright for Hajime to see anything, he had no choice but to cover his eyes. When the light became clear enough to see, he somehow found himself outside a familiar building. "Is this... Hope's Peak Academy?" He never got an answer in the verbal sense, but he did get something... a body falling from somewhere high up, and it landed right by his feet. "AH!!!"

Blood came gushing out of this body, it shook Hajime to his core, even more when he saw that this body was actually a student of the school. Before he could say another word, more of them fell and slammed into the pavement. Hajime looked up and saw Hope's Peak Academy in flames, the same goes for everything else around him. These students were throwing themselves out of the windows of the building, willingly throwing their lives away.

Hajime: "It can't be... the Reserve Course. This is... the mass suicide that killed the entire course. Everyone died... except me."

????: "It's so good to see you again... Izuru." That voice, it made him tremble. The source of the voice was a girl, but it wasn't just some ordinary girl. She was the one who put him and his friends through all that pain and torture, and there she was, standing right in front of him.