Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre

Start from the beginning

A similar face structure, nose, tattoos, everything but the eyes. I have blue eyes and she has black ones.

"Your dad also had this tone when he lied" she mutters and my hands start playing with the buttons on my blazer, I'm scared. Shit.

"I'm Dominico" I mutter when she sits on the seat Ares was sitting on before, I can't look away from her. I have a mom. Holy shit

"Yeah, I know-" she pauses to chuckle lightly. "I picked that name for you" she says and it seems she feels the same when she keeps looking at me. I look at her hands only to see them also fumbling with the sleeve of her shirt.

Guess I know where that habit came from...

I've looked at her for merely a minute and I've already seen the tattoo of my father's name on her wrist, how she's chewing on her bottom lip nervous just like me, how she's holding back from saying something.

"Say it" I blurt. Fuck, fuck, why did you talk idiota

She looks at me confused and I sigh, "You want to say something, say it" I nod for her to talk and she looks at me with a look.

"I didn't want to leave you" she blurts, before I could talk again she does. "-He said it was the only way for you to actually live, and I trusted and still do trust Mia and Gio to give you a good life, Dominico I didn't ever want to leave you, or make you feel the loss of a parent." she talks really fast and I freeze when I see tears spilling down her cheeks.

"I was scared after, I didn't want to find out if you hated me for leaving so I told Gio and Mia to never tell you about me being alive." she's sobbing now

I bite the inside of my cheek before getting up, I walk to where she was sitting and kneel down to her height in front of the chair. "Stop crying" I mutter using my thumb to wipe her tears carefully.

"Can I hug you? Please?" she only cries harder, I see her look through her glossy eyes and I sigh. I fucking hate hugs. But I wrap my arms around her pulling her into my chest, her arms wrap around me and she mutters something I can't make out.

"I'm so sorry"

"It's not your fault" I rub her back, the last time I consulted a crying person I ended up punching him. It was Cino who was crying by the way, I'd never punch a crying lady.

"You did what you thought was right, you followed your heart" I whisper, nonna always told me dad used to say that a lot. She cries harder and pulls me closer, I feel the corners of my lips tilt up when she talks again.

"I love you" her warm motherly aura surrounds me, and I feel my eyes go glossy. She doesn't hate me. For the first time in my whole life I feel why other kids always talked about how a single hug from their mother fixed so many things when I was a kid, I finally understand what 6 year old me was missing...

l'amore di sua madre

[the love of his mother]

I swing open the door of the meeting room and I let out a breath when I see her back, she's standing there talking to D and he faces me as her back faces me

I run up behind her, wrapping my arms around her as she lets out a small sound of surprise before D chuckles and walks out of the room shutting the door behind him.

"Thank fuck you're okay" I mumble nuzzling my face into her neck, her sweet sent fills my senses and I smile as I move her soft hair.

My arms around her waist pull her closer to me before I turn her around just to hug her again, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into my body as she lets out a small giggle wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Well hello to you darling" she mutters placing a sweet kiss on my jaw before bringing her arms up and wrapping them around my neck going on her tippy toes hugging me like that as my eyes shut.

I was so god damn scared

"Are you okay? Are you hurt, anywhere?" I panic pulling away the slightest bit looking at her, she shakes her head 'no'.

"We're okay, baby" she whispers lightly cradling my cheeks and pulling me down to place a small kiss on my lips

But when she goes to move back I move with her and our lips stay connected before I pull her closer lightly and kiss her. Her soft lips moving against mine as I feel her smile.

"I love you" I breath out before my lips are on hers again, I love this woman so fucking much it hurts to think about it.

"I love you" she mutters against my lips before her hands on my cheeks move down. One on my chest and one on my jaw.

We part only for doubtfully a second before we both smash our lips on each other's again with a small angle. I feel her tongue graze my bottom lip.

I feel some weird feeling in my stomach and groan against her lips before break the kiss, kissing down her neck before nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck and sighing. "Never letting you out of my sight again"

A/N
Word count: 2000

Okay, so I was like 'OhHhH i WiLl MaKe tHiS a SaD eNdIngG' but then was like 'UgHhHhH iVy DeSerVeS a HaPpY EnD' so now rori better watch her hot thick ass...Or If I'm in a good mood I'll make them both happy.

UGHHHHH here 95% a happy end for both books and 5% a sad ending for one of them....

Anyways, make sure to comment and vote. If this chap gets 1.2k comments and 876 votes I will post again today!

ish <3