Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre

Start from the beginning

"For?"

She droops down in her seat "modeling" she murmurs and my eyes widen as a smile comes onto my lips. "Abby, that's gre-" she cuts me off

"It's in New York, and if I want it I need to leave in three weeks"

"Let them go" he states simply and I scoff

"Let me talk to your mother" I counter

We're sitting in some office of his and the girls are in the room right beside this one guarded with my men.

I just want to fucking talk to her, I want to know the reason she left me, I want to know why she never came back after all these years, did she even try to get to know me? I want to hate her, I really fucking want to hate her but I can't.

I have no idea why but I feel angry for her, Nonna and Popz told me everything about her and Johnathan. And I want to kill someone, I've refrained for a bit...

I've been trying to hate her, but I want to know her. I want to know the woman my dad risked everything for, I want to know my mother.

He sighs, "If you hurt her Dominico, I'll forget about this whole alliance in a damn second" he warns and I roll my eyes as he stands off his chair

"You really are like me, baby brother" I smirk leaning back in my chair when he glares at me.

"Don't call me that" he mumbles walking out of the meeting room that had only the two of us in it.

As soon as I hear the door shut my body relaxes. I'm nervous.

Fuck, I don't think he knows how scary it actually is finding out you have a parent alive after thinking you were all alone for your all 31 years of my life. I thought that she was dead my whole life but I'm here now about to meet my mother.

What if she hates me?

Or what if she hates me for all the things I did before I knew she was my mother?

What if she wants nothing to do with me?

I can imagine her walking into this room and telling me she hates me for trying to kill Ares in the past, I hope she can see that I'd never do that shit if I knew about her. About him being my half brother, about me still having a mother.

I feel my body go tense again when I open my eyes to see a glass of water held out to me by a very, very tattooed hand.

My eyes snap up to her face and my eyebrows furrow when she gives me a smile, "You look scared"

"I'm not scared"

It seemed like her protective structure around her melted by those words I'd said and her eyes go soft. Her black eyes running across my face with the hint of the smallest smile on her lips, she looks like me.