Taehyung was started by the sudden vibration on the ground. Looking down at the block that is his cellular device, he picks it up and answers, staring at Jungkook.

"Taehyung?" The alpha heard his sweet husbands small voice, that seemed strained and stressed.

"Jimin-ah. Yes, my love? What is it?" Taehyung gasps, flushed as he looked away from Jungkook. "Where are you? I haven't seen you all day." Jimin says.

"I've been with some business in company building. Why?" Taehyung says.

"In the company building? I'm at the building right now? Where are you?" Jimin asks desperately. Taehyung hisses, "I meant- I was. Now I'm with a client. I-"

"Is it with that Jungkook boy? Taehyung, I must talk to you about him. I've been receiving word about him from people close to him."

"...I doubt it's all that bad. My love, how about we have tea with the boy?" Taehyung offers.

"No. Come to the office, now. I need to seriously talk about this with you, Taehyung." The omega suddenly switches to serious tone, before hanging up.

The alpha looks down, before scrunching his eyebrows. "Kookie, I have to go to Jimin-ah. I'm sorry, he's being unnecessary."

"Why? Don't you love me?" Jungkook whimpers.

"Yes- I do. He's bothersome, though. I wish I could do more but he's still my husband." Taehyung says, frowning.

Jungkook remained silent. Jimin is bothersome, and frankly, he agrees. He's nothing but a brat. Just a brat that got lucky with his genetics. That's all.

"Hey, I'll see you soon enough. Alright?" Taehyung reassured the omega, and Jungkook nods. He was jealous. He wanted his life to be with Taehyung, and now he was set on it.

They'd only known eachother for a little while but he just knew they're perfect for eachother. He'd even bare puppies to Taehyung unlike that goddamn infertile omega.

He wanted him gone.

As the alpha was rushing to leave, he pressed a kiss on the omegas cheeks before leaving his dorm, rushing out. The omega was left in his thoughts. In his deranged thoughts.

Once he became obsessed, he does not let go. Remember?

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Taehyung frowns when he entered the cold office, seeing the lights have been dimmed and Jimin sat at the edge of the desk. The omega didn't even turn to look at him when he entered, with was incredibly abnormal.

"Jimin-ah?" The alpha calls out, toying with his engagement ring as he shuts the door behind him. "I'm here, my love... what is it?"

"Come here." The omega calls the alpha over, and Taehyung comes. Obeying his lover with guilty shackles that slowed his pace. He looks at Jimin, who held small ultrasound pictures.

09-16-74, 12-02-76, 01-01-79, 12-16-81.

"Do you see these, Taehyung?" The omega asks softly, and the alpha begin to build an uneasy feeling in his stomach. "My pups. Puppies I never got to meet." He says softly. "Today, it changes, because they found life in me." Jimin says softly, big smile. "I'm pregnant."

"P-pregnant? Oh, wow. That's amazing, hun. My god- i'm shocked. Our-"

"...Taehyung." Jimin interrupts, looking down. "I know." he says softly.

"Know...?" The alpha asks, gulping. The omega nods, tearing up. "Workers around the building have told me about your little relationship with Jungkook."

"...What?" The alpha asks, faintly.

Jimin remained silent, staring at him.

Taehyungs chest tightens up, before he fell to the ground. "O-oh, my god- Jimin-ah-" He gasps, clasping his hands. "I-I would never-who would-"

"We've been married for too long for me to not know that you cry when you're guilty." Jimin says softly, Taehyung beginning to sob. "No, omega! No, I would never!"

The omega grabs Taehyungs face, wishing he could sink his fingers into his eyes and scrape them out. He hates him.

He had spent all this time trying to have their baby only to find out he's been cheating the day he discovered he's pregnant.

"Please, Jimin- don't leave me. I'm sorry!" Taehyung begs, and the omega shook his head.

"I won't. Just, check the time, Taehyung." Jimin says softly.

"What...?" Taehyung gasps. "Check the time!"

"Taehyung-ah, check the time!"

The alpha gasps, waking up. Cold sweats around his body, and his face was covered in tears. He pants, looking around as he saw Jimin staring, squinting.

"Are you okay, my love?" He asks, before placing his warm hand on Taehyungs stomach. "Were you having a bad dream?"

"Yes." The alpha says, scrunched eyebrows. "Oh- gods. I'm sweating so much. I-"

"I honestly was just woken up by it, I assumed you were having a wet dream from how much you said my name." Jimin giggled, covering his mouth with his hand. Taehyung looks at him, and the omega assumed he should quit laughing.

The alpha shook his head, grabbing the omegas waist. "You're the only thing I want in life." He says softly. "I love you."

"Did I die in your dream?" The omega giggles. The alpha shook his head, "Worse." He says softly.

Jimin turns, and Taehyung had his eyes shut, but his breathing got heavy. The omega frowns, kissing his head. "Taehyung-ie... what happened, baby?" He whispers, and the alpha shook his head, tears in his eyes.

"I'll take your advice. I'm sorry for arguing with you about Jungkook earlier. He has no room in my life for me to defend him like I did." The alpha whispers. "I just thought he was a promising client, that's all. I'll let him work with some other photographers."

The omega nods, smiling. "I did find it odd you defended him so much. I do agree though, he's gorgeous and is a money machine... but I'd rather have less models than a bad reputation for our company."

"I'll call him to let him go." The alpha says, and the omega nods, hugging his husband. Pressing a kiss to his neck, rubbing Taehyungs 'V' line.

"One day you should let me put my penis into you." Jimin says, suddenly.

Taehyung scoots his head away, messy hair and red eyes with cheeks wet with tears. He stares, with a big red nose, filled with snot.

"Too soon?" The omega giggles.

"It's better to remain silent than tell a lie." Taehyung whispers, before Jimin bursts out into a giggle, throwing himself onto his husband and kissing him on the lips. Absolutely in love.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

happy thurs!