" you did it - we did it " Kiez  said " wait amaterasu " 

Just then a we both saw 6 foundation ninja coming toward us still loyal to Danzo . I grabbed Kiez and ran behind a try as Shisui and Itachi - wait SHISUI AND ITACHI fought them all off using the body flicker and the Tsukuyomi . 

Kiez and I ran out the bush . 

" what are you two doing here " I said 
" w-what happen to your eye you have a rinnegan and a byakugan " Shisui began shocked . 
" oh yeah Kiez and I switched eyes it's something we do when facing hard enemies to help expand our visual prowess . " I said rubbing my head " you ready to switch back ?" 
" hmm  I suppose you two created jutsu using the two " Itachi said truly surprised 

" Yeah there's the sasunoo gentle fist and the byakusharingan and the byakurinnegan " I smiled as Kiez pulled out my sharingan and I took out his . 

" did yuh have to switch it back here ?" Shisui said with a uncomfortable face .  

We all laughed and walked to the hokage's office 

I collapsed on the way there not realizing that I broke my ankle and had some pretty deep wounds across my stomach and hands so did Kiez but he was a bit more strong and could wait . 

" ISA " Shisui yelled as everyone turned to see me panting on the ground . 

" I'm fine " I said struggling to my feet 

" your not let me carry you " Shisui said as Itachi held up Kiez . 

________________HOKAGE'S OFFICE 

" Isa Kiez are you okay " Tsunade said rushing toward us " here let me heal you " 

" well how did it go " she said as the medical corp sat around us bandaging and healing us completely 

" it was successful muh lady " Kiez began 

" yeah his Anbu were still loyal to him after " Itachi continued " I think it is wise to keep our heads down for now " 

" I think so too so you will stay in the safe house under the protection of the others until I deem it safe "Tsunade said helping us up . 

She thanked us and sent us back to the hideout . Shisui carried me on his back as I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep 

I shot up 4 hours later and it pitch black and I felt Shisui's arm around my waist cuddling me . I eased out of his grasp and went to the bathroom .I realized I wasn't in my usual outfit - did Shisui change me into his shirt ? I hugged myself with embarrassment at the thought , brushing my teeth and washing my face I went downstairs and just stared at the sky for a while and then scouted around for anything to eat . 

" You held back on me I see " Shisui said behind me as I gasped . 

"damn you Shisui " I said walking away from him " what do you mean ?"

" Itachi and I saw the whole fight " 

My eyes widen " Shisui you could have been found out .....when did you two get there? " 

" we followed you right after you left and I saw how your rinnegan merges with Kiez's byakugan it was so cool and then when you too switched your right eyes and how did you manage to work so flawlessly with attaining the 360 vision ..... it was like you can read each others minds . " he said sitting on the table . 

I walked over and pushed him off the table " you could have been found out Shisui and lord third had us train to see through each other's eyes and not be separated by our eyes and to that we had to literally sit and stare at each other and read the others movements until we could do it with our eyes closed , also I was tied to him a lot and we learned how switch pupils painfully but quickly . " 

I helped him up and began eating as he sat opposite to me staring at me with those big black eyes . 

" also " I broke the silence " did you change me ?" 

" yeah I did " he smiled nervously 

" SHISUI I'm not a baby anymore " I said blushing slightly 

" yeah but you were uncomfortable and bloody my love so I had to " he said getting up . 

I sighed" I'm going to shower " 

I laid in the tub thinking about Shisui while washing my self  off . Slowly letting my hands travel down to my lower area , my fingers travelled around the clit caressing it and shifting to my slit . I grabbed my boobs and panted . Why did the thought of Shisui turn me on like this ? My fingers slid in and it felt like heaven as I thrusted quickly whispering Shisui . 

The more turned on I was the louder I said Shisui's name  I thought he was downstairs so I didn't care . I was almost at my edge groping my boobs . 

" Fuck " I panted " Shisui  fuck " 

" SHISUI " I yelled over and over again . I was too busy riding out my orgasm that I didn't the door open . 

" Isa" Shisui gasped . 
" Shisui " I said as my face went white with my fingers still in my pussy and my hands still on my boobs . 

He slowly walked towards me getting down his knees to face me , he held my head as our eyes  meet and he pulled me into a kiss , his lips were so soft and he tasted amazing I guess I did too . 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers threw his soft black hair . 

" Shisui " I whispered 

His eyes met mine again and he smiled 

" you called me ? " 

I blushed like crazy and didn't respond . 

" seems like you needed some help my love " he smiled 

I moaned lowly and threw my head back as his hands massaged my boobs flicking the nipple and playing with it . 

" nii-san " I whispered feeling his fingers slide over my clit and sliding into my entrance 

" how does that feel my love ?" he whispered in my ear making me shudder . 

" amazing Shisui " I moaned as he placed on hand on my boob and the began thrusting into me mercilessly . He hissed in pleasure . 

" fuck - fuck " I said holding his hands . " Shisui I'm gonna cum " 

He quickly drained the water in the tub handed me a towel and left . 

" Shisui - " I said running into the bedroom " why did you stop " 

He smiled " you know I like to tease you .... plus a thought just came to mine "

I hung my head sighing and dressed embarrassed laying down and backing Shisui . 

Shisui looked back when he felt you lay down in denial of his feelings .

" what am I going to do with you ?" he whispered turning back around .