"Who are you calling a bitch you whore?" Caleb spat.

"Calling someone else a bitch when you yourself are the biggest one? Quite hypocritical, isn't it?" Logan asked.

"Miss Court, if you like to keep your job then I would suggest you to stop gossiping around the office and you, Sarah. You are fired. You'll receive your paycheck by evening. Collect your things after you're finished paying for your lunch and leave." I tell her, standing up. I paid the bill for us except Melissa and Sarah, we walked back to the office. I'm not going to pay for the bitches who disrespect my girl right in front of me.

"Mr. Black." Caleb called.

"Yes?"

"Here, the money for mine and Logan's lunch." He held out a few notes.

"Don't worry about it. You're her friends." I tell him and Logan, as I stepped into the elevator.

"I have only one female friend now." Celeste said, leaning on my shoulder. "Do you have any friends I could get acquainted with?" She asked. Did I not tell her she's the only woman in my life?

"No." I reply.

"Luke's girlfriends are shitty too." She said. Judging on the one I have seen, I can say they actually are.

"I can ask Caden to wear a wig?" I suggest.

"Shut up. That's so mean. He's your brother!" She hits my arm.

"What about Alec? We can call him Alexandra." I tell her. Alexandra sounds nice. Suits him.

"No, you've shit suggestions. Shut up and go work or something." She said, pushing me towards my office as the elevator doors opened.

Fine.

I have to talk to people again. Tiring.

The other half of my day was spent in finalising the deals and signing the papers. I rarely saw Celeste the rest of the day, I was cooped up in my office. It's hard to be the boss sometimes.

"I love your hair, did I tell you that?" Celeste asked as she massaged my head as she promised. She did, alot of times. "So soft." She said, running her fingers through my hair.

She pressed a kiss on my forehead after finishing with the massage. I removed my head from her lap and pulled her down to lay down on her.

I listened her heartbeat, trying not to drift off to sleep. "te quiero." I told her before letting the sleep overcome. (I love you.)

"Same to you, sweet dreams." She replied. She still thinks it means goodnight. I should tell her what it really means, but I'm too scared to. One day I will tell her how much she means to me, just not now.

••••••

"Pico?" I call, shaking him. He's lying lifeless on the ground, not moving. Celeste will kill me if something happened to him. I have been shaking him since last five minutes. "You're scaring me little dude. Wake up." I poke his head. "I won't call you fat in my mind again, wake up asshole." I said, picking him up.

He yawns as if he wasn't acting dead a second ago. Fat motherfucker. Dropping him on the floor, I got up.

"Chase." I heard her yell from downstairs. She puts a mic to shame sometimes because these walls are thick as hell.