𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Third Person

"OOOOH!" Asta and (y/n) enthusiastically exclaimed with sparkles in their eyes as it traveled at the mountain of treasures infront of them.

"Too much treasures!" Asta ran towards the sparkling treasures that is followed by everyone.

(y/n) scoop a handful of gold with her eyes sparkling, "Money! Too many money! Do you think I will be jailed if I bring this much with me?" She asked Yuno who sighed watching her.

"Just don't bring anythi—" His eyes caught a shining crown just right infront of him. He leaned and his hands stretched to take hold of the jewelry.

He stared at the crown in his eyes while thinking of how Asta gave (y/n) a gift first. Something he would've like to do first.

His lips curl up in a soft smile as he look at the girl beside him who's muttering about how'd she sneak up some gold for her family without being caught.

The amber eyed boy chuckled at the sight of her puffing her cheeks out. He kneeled with only his one knee while facing her.

"(y/n).." He called with a soothing tone.

The girl, who had heard him hummed in response and turned to him only to have her eyes widening when she felt something being placed on her head.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Her eyes stared in shock at the boy infront of her whose lips curled up in a slight smile as he placed the crown in her head properly.

"Yuno.." She muttered as her lips can't help but to form a smile.

"Here," Yuno took his hands away and put his elbow to his knee. "You can take that home instead. It suits you," He said as he stared at the mesmerizing (e/c) eyes of the girl. He watched how rosy cheeks flush red while her hair swayed with the breeze.

'That crown..' Haru thought as he watch the happenings inside (y/n).

(y/n) touched the crown carefully, feeling its details. "How do I look?" She asked.

Yuno smiled at her softly, "You look beautiful.. as always,"

"Thank you," She smiled with her eyes closed, "But can I don't think we're allowed to bring anything home—"

"Oh don't worry about it!"

The duo turned to look at Mimosa who have a smile on her eyes, "I don't think they would mind! And that crown looks like it was made solely for you, (y/n)-san! You're so beautiful! You should take that!"

The vermillion have been watching them earlier with a smile on her face. She can't help but feel happy as she witnessed the two's interaction.

"Well, coming from a royal, I think I should, huh?" (y/n) giggled whereas Mimosa smiled in response, "Thank you,"