𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Third Person

"What was their name again? Asta? (y/n)? The nerve. What's with that Asta anyway? I can't sense any magic from him." Klaus said.

"Right.." Mimosa replied.

"And that insolent girl. What's with her anyway? Who does she think she is talking to me like that?"

"(y/n)-san seems nice."

"What was the Black Bulls thinking, taking someone like them?"

"Klaus." Yuno called. "It's better you don't underestimate Asta. And," Yuno gave him a side glare that made the senior flinch a little, "Don't speak about (y/n) like that in my presence."

(y/n)

It's dark..

I can't see anything. Nor I can hear anything. The last thing I saw was Asta and Noelle's backs before being drag here in the dark.

"Where am I?"

As if hearing my plea, a blue flow of magic suddenly passed right before my eyes. I followed it's movement and turned around.

My eyes widened as I watch the magic flew to a tree.

What is this feeling? The mana in here is too much that I can barely withstand it

What is this feeling? The mana in here is too much that I can barely withstand it. It's as if I'm in the presence of the mana itself.

A child— a boy that I'm very familiar appeared infront of the magical tree.

"(y/n)."

"Haru?" I walked towards him calmly. "What is this? Where are we?" I asked.

"You.. you want to know who am I right?" He asked that made me halted. "What am I?"

I nodded slowly, "Y-yeah.. Before that, where are we? The mana here is too much.. It's making me feel weird."

Haru chuckled at my words and said, "Impatient, aren't you?"

His smile disappeared and look at me seriously.

"We're in my domain." He said.

"Domain?"

"I'm Haru."

"I am mana."

My eyes widened at his words. Mana? He's mana? What the fuck? I can't take this!

"W-what do you mean?"

He sighed and continued, "I am mana. This body, is the incarnation of me."

"M-mana?" Fuck. This is too much revelation.

"Hmm. I am the root of magic. Without me, magic wouldn't exist in this world."

I gulped, "T-then.. why are you inside me? Like.. shouldn't you.. what should I call it.. like be equal? If you're mana, why are you with me? Shouldn't you be in somewhere else?"