I walked out into the waiting area and Wanda yelled my name but I kept walking. I walked out the building and headed to my car. I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me back, I turned around and saw Wanda.

"I know you heard me calling you." I smacked my arm.

"I'm just ready to leave, I gotta get to practice." I started walking away.

"Why you always angry?" She asked.

"I'm not always angry, I'm actually really happy until I come here or go to counseling." I sighed.

"Mmhh you need some good good..if I was 20 years younger I'd put it on you." She joked.

"My already have a girlfriend so you wouldn't even be able to." I laughed.

"Mmhh I'd make you wanna leave her! Sike I'm just playing..get to practice before I make you late."

"Bye Wanda"

I needed to call my mom so I pulled my phone out and dialed her number.

Mom: Hello..

Me: Hey Mama, What you doing?

Mom: Sitting at work, doing paperwork. What are you doing?

Me: About to go to Vic's house but I got some good news.

Mom: What is it?

Me: Well yesterday Danielle went to the doctor and she's pregnant...Im gonna be a dad.

Mom: Are you serious!?!?...Odell please tell me you are not that stupid!!!

Me: What are you talking about!?

Mom: YOU'VE ONLY DATED HER FOR A COUPLE MONTHS!!!! YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW HER NOR DO KNOW WHAT SHE BEEN DOING WHEN YOU NOT THERE.

Me:...Danielle wouldn't cheat on me.

Mom: You've ain't been dating her that long, you don't know that.

Me: Y'know mom, out of all people I never thought you'd be the one saying this. I'm not leaving her side mom, I love her and she's not going through this alone.

Mom: At least get a paternity test Odell..

Me:Goodbye mama. Love you.

I hung up the phone and tossed it into the passenger seat. I really didn't care what she thought of my Danielle. I loved her and I knew she wouldn't cheat on me.

DANIELLE POV.

After taking my test I needed to go to the library and find the book I would need for the next semester.

"Damn Danielle, you look good." I turned around and saw Perez..

"What do you want?" I said.

After getting my class changed to psychology I haven't see Perez in a couple months .

"I can't say hello to the most beautiful girl in the world." He smiled

"Perez we already had this conversation. I have a boyfriend which means you can't keep flirting with me." I grabbed a book.

"Who said I was flirting? I'm just tryna make simple conversation."

"Mmhh." the book I needed was too high on the shelf and I couldn't reach it.

"Let me get that for you.." He grabbed the book. "Psychology? that's where you went...yeah, you a psychologist that's funny! I couldn't even see you as a nurse." He laughed.

"Well that's that suppose to me?" I asked.

"Nothing rude but It's just that I see you as the type to be a kindergarten teacher or something like that." He shrugged.