Artemis: Hrrgh...

The Black Wyvern beside the, looked down at Artemis and the others and gave a repulsive sneer. Some villagers let out a scared sound, their voices barely audible. The Artemis Familia on the side turned to face inwards from the road, holding their weapons fearfully

Artemis:...

Artemis stirred slightly, then gulped. It was commendable that she didn't scream. The Black Wyvern let out a dragon blast sending some villagers home flying off into the forest. Fortunately, the blast missed the adventurers and the villagers.

Rethusa: Guh...

The defense line that was painstakingly constructed crumble to pieces. The Black Wyvern laughed heartily, this time swipe its wings and sent a massive wind blast knocking the adventurers away, before reaching its way to Artemis.

Rethusa: LADY ARTEMIS!!

Lante: LOOK OUT!!!

Artemis wanted to dive to the side at once, but her legs had given out and her body momentarily paralyzed, unable to move. Her Familia members worried for Artemis's safety called out to her. However, the Black Wyvern's evil grasp was closing in nearer by second. Artemis's expression froze. This was the end for the Artemis Familia. Everyone was in agony, until a streak of light blasted past Artemis, almost as thought a blue flash had passed by.

 Everyone was in agony, until a streak of light blasted past Artemis, almost as thought a blue flash had passed by

Artemis: ?!

Immediately after, that blue flash charged straight into the Black Wyvern's gigantic body with a tremendous noise of impact

Immediately after, that blue flash charged straight into the Black Wyvern's gigantic body with a tremendous noise of impact. No sooner had that happened than the Black Wyvern left hand was detached and severed. The blue flash had slices it off.

Black Wyvern: MROOH...?!

The blue flash's astoundingly fast movement came to a screeching halt by kicking the black wyvern's body as a brake. Artemis's heart meanwhile, was captivated by the beautiful series of movements.

Artemis:...

Then in the air, was a black-haired by clad in pitch black cloth coat. The Black Wyvern was unable to process what had happened, stumbling heavily backwards, then collapsing onto its back facing upwards before slowly disappeared into ashes and died.