It is ominous, no matter how Rhythm tries to think positively for their sakes.

If Rhythm can recognise that woman, maybe it means she has not changed much from the past? Rhythm tries to recall that woman's face but only gets a blurry image. What to do, he doesn't remember what she looks like!

"What if I unknowingly involved you with her?" Rhythm finally asks out in worry

"I will remind you before that happens," Flos assures him, a bit amused by this childhood friend, "No need to think too much about it, it's unlike you to worry like this,"

"Well, I also don't want to worry," Rhythm huffs with annoyance as he shows a scowl, "However, I can't help but get a bad feeling from your warning,"

"I am telling you this just because I don't want you to stupidly be used by her; for just in case situation," Flos says lightly, "After all, you do look similar to your Father," so it is bound to evoke suspicion of that woman if she wants to keep her past hidden

It is not that Flos wants to think badly of a person, especially towards someone who had taken care of her briefly in the past. It's just that... There is a 'history' to speak of, regarding that woman's relationship with 'Flos' that ended with 'Flos's demise.

Through that woman's biological Daughter, funnily enough.

"Right," speaking of her nemesis, Flos tells the overloaded Rhythm, "She has a Daughter,"

Rhythm clicks his tongue, "I hadn't liked your 'Mother' when I understood you were abandoned in the past. Now, although it's surprising to hear you talking about her so lightly, I still can't find myself to like her,"

"She is a likeable person, probably," Flos shrugs with a faint smile on her lips, "Just not to us, who knows of her ugly side,"

Rhythm sincerely comprehends why Flos says so much to warn him of that woman, "In that case, she probably won't like us who know her ugly side either,"

Those who do bad things are always afraid their bad things will be known to people they care about. When a secret becomes a time bomb, what should 1 do? Isn't it just to bury the time bomb deeper in the ground and hope it will never go off? Else, to do more bad things to cover up the original bad things.

1, the choice of that woman. 2, the choice of 'Flos'.

Their choices resulted in her living here, right now, in the end.

Honestly speaking, it is a bit of a waste of that 'Flos' to give up on everything when 'she' got the 2nd chance to re-do 'her' life to live happily, for 'herself'. She guesses the resentment turned to deep hatred that ended in depression had made 'Flos' give up on life itself.

If only 'Flos' is still around. She has wanted to show 'Flos' that their life does not only revolve around resentment to those who abandoned them; but of every greatness in this world, it is their playground.

"Flos?"

Flos raises her eyes to meet the young man sitting in front of her. Seeing that he is not speaking after calling her, she raises an eyebrow in question, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing," Rhythm shakes his head, "Just thought you looked too serious,"

"Really?" Flos blinks her eyes innocently, "I was thinking about something funny though,"

"Haha," repeating this sort of dry laugh, Rhythm rolls his eyes

Indeed, she is thinking about something funny. Such as: how arrogant is she, to want to show 'Flos' what life is about when she has no attachment to life to speak of?