JEALOUSY

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully when my phone rang

" hello....?"

" Jung Hoseok... Minsook speaking"

" oh....say...Why did you call so early in the morning... and that too on a holiday.."

" Had to talk to you about the groups you're training.."

" is it like.. necessary to talk about that today...?"

" Yes... you know those groups are going to debut the day after tomorrow.."

" yeah.. I know for sure...."

" So...meet me today..."

" where and when..?"

"A new restaurant has opened two weeks ago, see you there...by 11 ..."

" okay I'll be there...see you soon..."

What the hell am I doing in this beautiful morning...I thought I would sleep well today.. but when there's a groups debut, we have to suffer...Anyway, looking at your own trained group..it feels really amazing...It's 7 o'clock now...I have three hours...let's get fresh...and eat something....

MISOO'S P.O.V

Let's first finish the work quickly..and then I've to meet Do Hyun.... I wonder what he have to tell me....it better be good...or else he know me....

While I was getting my clothes out of my room, I bumped into Hoseok in the corridor...

" aish!! Jinjja! Hoseok-ah watch out..."

" are you okay....you fell hard....." Hoseok said

" I'm fine....are you okay...?"

"yeah I'm too fine...but so much clothes... who's are these...?" he asked

" mine, eonni's and Elle's...."

" may I help you..to carry these...."

" yeah please...it's very heavy... okay wait...can you collect the laundry of the boys...."

" sure...as you say....meet you in laundry...."

I was standing putting the clothes in the machine and waiting for him...when he showed up

" so early....you are....i waited like 10 mins for you...."

" Obviously..it will take time...to sort the clothes and then to come down from the top...." then he started to put the clothes in the machine

" so what...? Can't you run... HORSEY..."

" what...?"

" nothing...." I was about to run after saying this when he got hold of my wrist..and pulled to his side...and my back hit his chest...then he held me in his arms...and he laid his chin on my shoulder...

" what did you say....say it again...."

" I said.... I didn't say anything......"

" Is it so..."while saying that he was slowly sliding his hand under my sweatshirt...

" Hoseok....what are you doing....?"Bearing the coldness of his hands,in a shaky voice I asked...

" Nothing....Now as you called me a horse...so wanna ride..." he said in a husky voice which sent a chills down my spine

"Shut up man, what are you saying....." saying that I ran away from there as soon as I freed myself from his arms...

I came from there like a rocket I was gasping for air.... then Sarah eonni asked what happened...