Chapter 24: A New Chapter

Start from the beginning

Ludwig asked too many question... WAY too many. He simply wanted to know more about why and how the things affected him so terribly. He took the hydrogen peroxide and opened it, putting a towel over top. He tipped it over to allow the towel to be soaked. He brought it to Feliciano's skin before pausing, "This might sting a bit.."

He waited for some sort of approval as he looked to Feliciano. He simply nodded and turned his head, almost trying to distract from the pain he would feel. Ludwig pressed the damp towel to the damaged skin, leaving it to seep into the wounds.

Felicaino initially didn't feel anything but he sucked in a sharp breath of air as the pain kicked. He bit his lip, and after a few moments, Ludwig removed the towel. It still stung like a bitch, but gradually went away.

Ludwig reached for some antibiotic ointment and applied it to the skin. He pulled out 2 big bandages that really looked more like adhesive pads. He he opened and pushed one down onto Feliciano thigh, concealing the wounds. He pushed down the sticky edges and repeated the process with the other bandage on the other thigh.

Ludwig smiled as he moved back. He was content, "I left extra bandages next to your bed in case they come off... does it feel okay?" He hoped Feliciano would be okay with the work he had done—which he was. He confirmed with a simple head nod.

"Thank you... I really appreciate it"

Ludwig nodded, "Of course." He looked at Feliciano, thinking about his clothes again, "You should change." Feliciano nodded and excepted that. He was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, and the ones he slept in... gross.

He got up, pulling up his pants some, and walked to his closet. He went inside and yanked out some clothes—nothing too crazy. He went back out and held it for Ludwig to see, "Think this will be okay to wear?" It was just a long sleeve shirt that had a small crop to it, and a pair of leggings. Ludwig nodded, a small blush creeping to his face, "You look good in everything you wear." He tilted his head down to avoid some embarrassment from saying that.

"Thanks.. I-.. I'm glad you think I can pull things off well." Feli even stumbled over his own words. He turned away from Ludwig just a bit to take off his shirt. He got it over his head and dropped it to the floor. He grabbed the cropped shirt and slid his arms through, then his head, and pulled it down to cover his stomach.

Ludwig watched as Fel changed. God his body looked so cute. So frail and tiny.. it almost compared to a porcelain doll. Even with the doll-sized attributes, he still had wonderful curves that only chosen ones could worship. Such a small body for a huge personality... it really was quite precious...

Cute? Precious? That's some weird description of a friend. And Ludwig knew that, but it felt odd to address the thoughts of anything more happening.

Ludwig had to turn away as Felicaino pulled down his pants. He couldn't watch, it was too much rated R shit lol. Fel stepped into his leggings and pulled them up. They reached his waist, as most of his pants did, and provided a lift to his bottom, causing the outline to be insinuated. Who knew clothes meant for females could REALLY do wonders for a tiny dude.

Felicaino looked back at Ludwig, "You didn't have to turn away, ya know." He said simply, blowing a raspberry. Lud let out a small huff before turning his gaze back to Feli, "Well of course I had to. How can I ju—"

Ludwig paused as Feliciano presented his body. God damn... every new outfit managed to catch him off guard. He didn't know how he pulled each off so well, it was like a magic trick. Ludwig mumbled some sort of exclaim under his mouth.

Feliciano looked down at himself in embarrassment from the staring, "Do you think it's too slutty. I tried to do less skin showing than usual.." Ludwig blinked in disbelief. He shook his head, "No! I think you look perfect. What makes you think you look..." he felt weird saying the word out loud so he stopped.

"Slutty?" Feli sighed with a slight grin, "I dunno, I've been called it many times." His grin faded into an empty expression. Ludwig looked away as he spoke, "Well. Don't listen to whoever said that. I think you're very attractive, so don't worry about it."

Felicaino turned his head up, "You think I'm attractive?" He asked with confusion. The German blubbered a bit, "W-Well yeah... I mean—you have nice features. Who couldn't resist?? People calling you sluts are just jealous... or uh,, something.." Ludwig was basically red. He shouldn't have spoken.

Man... if it wasn't apparent before. Ludwig  basically just admitted his feelings without meaning to lol. His heart beat fast as he awaited a response from Feliciano. God he was angry over the feelings right? No...? Maybe...? Yes?!? He only saw Feli freeze up in confusion.

Fel paused and took a step towards Ludwig, "You really mean that?" He had a questioning glare. He didn't know if Lud did that for shits and giggles or he actually meant it. Ludwig tried to get calm before replying—which didn't work. He chewed on his cheek in thought, "Yes.... I do... I think you're very cute."

Felicaino eyes widened before he took more steps towards Ludwig. He looked up at him with lustful eyes, "I... I've believed the same about you for some time as well. I felt like I almost had a heard attack when hugging you today. Every time you care for me my heart nearly leaps away... Do you understand that? Do you understand how I've felt for the few years I've known you??"

Ludwig nodded, "I.. I believe so." He leaned down closer to Feliciano's height. "I go insane every time I see you. My heart flutters and I barely hold to the ground. Is that... natural?"

Feliciano smiled with a nod. He inched his face closer to Ludwig's. He pulled the other male closer by resting hands on his cheeks, "Ludwig... I've loved you for a very long while.. I want to stay safe with you by my side for ever. You make my heart skip beats and you supply me with unlimited happiness... I would hate myself if I never showed this side of me to you. Put simply:... I'm in love with you. I have been, and always will be!" Feliciano didn't wait for a response and pressed their lips together. Ludwig didn't pull back so they continued their kiss. Their lips intertwined to where they felt like one. While Feliciano was definitely the leader in this, he still was the first to pull away.

They both smiled and stared at each other, "You're so hot when you blush," Feliciano went in for the kill, causing Ludwig to get mega embarrassed. They both broke into laugher as Feliciano ran to hug Ludwig, "I want you to hold me forever now."

Feliciano latched on before pulling Ludwig toward the bed. He got pushed down onto the furniture as Feli smiled towards him. The small Italian climbed above Ludwig and straddled his body with a bright smile.

"Ti amo, Luddy."

"Ich liebe dich auch, Fel"

THEY DID IT!!  THEY FUCKING DID IT !!! (Also I know I hinted towards something at the end, use your imagination, I may do smth next chapter with that ending)

You're Seeing Things Again [GerIta Hetalia || APH]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara