Chapter 16: Bad joke (SpaMano)

"You what???" Lovino screeched angrily, earning a yelp from Antonio "I know I know, I'm sorry! They wouldn't stop bugging me. Feliciano said it was okay if I invited one or two friends anyway..."

So there they were. On a phone call, Antonio explaining how he already invited his two friends over, annoying perverted ones at that. Lovino lived there and it would kinda-sorta affect him— Why didn't he bring it up to him first!!!

Lovino huffed in annoyance "You know I don't like them. They're pervy and annoying!" He was definitely not happy.

Antionio chuckled "You say that about me as well." Lovino started getting flustered, "S-Sì... But you're different!"

"How so?"

The bratty Italian started huffing more and more, "I'm just upset you didn't ask me... I wanted to spend time alone with you..."

Antonio was surprised at how easily he let that slip, "I know, and I'm sorry. They'll only stay until dinner. I asked them to leave soon and I was going to be busy."

Lovino seemed to brighten up after that, but as soon as Antonio caught notice, he immediately went back to being salty, "Fine, whatever."

"I'm very glad they backed up. They were being relentless. I had to tell them what I was doing that they had to leave for" Antonio gave an over-exaggerated sigh to show how hard it was.

"What did you tell them you were going to do?" Lovino asked, wondering what sort of excuse he made up. "You," Antonio smirked as he responded.

This caused Lovino to blush madly "T-That's our personal life! Did you really tell them???" He covered his face to hide his red face.

"Of course, mi amor. I told them I would do it all night long." Antonio put a pause between each word of 'all night long' to make it seem more intense.

Lovino flopped down on his bed and kept his face covered, "Y-You bastard... That's so embarrassing..." he didn't want anyone to know yet. "Please tell me this was a dumb joke..." Lovino sounded genuinely upset.

Good thing it was :,D. Or else Antonio's ass would have been kicked. "Oh no, did I worry you!" Antonio hoped he didn't make Lovi too upset "I'm sorry, that was a bad joke. I didn't tell them, promise."

Lovino sighed in relief, "You aren't lying are you?" Antonio shook his head at his question "I'm not lying... I know you don't exactly want people to know about us."

Lovino sat up and looked down "Mhm... I really don't." At least it was good knowing Antonio was just joking, "I don't even know how I feel towards sex anyway. Sounds sorta gross."

"Your actions say other wise," Antonio mumbled, to which Lovino heard "What was that???" He felt himself blushing again "Nothing, nothing! Just your imagination."

Lovino huffed "Yeah right. When are you coming back?" He needed to know when he could get his gifts. Antonio simply shrugged.

Lovino groaned, he hated making decisions, "How about before Gilbert and Francis come?" He offered "That way we can hang out..." he said the last part a bit embarrassed.

"Sí, works for me! I'll come the night of the 24th. They're coming on the 25, so I can help you guys get ready." Antonio smiled happily, that left just a week before they would see again.

Antonio noticed Lovino get a little excited, "Also, I'm sorry I couldn't come over recently. Usually I can get through with hardly working but I had a huge project to do for the company!"

"Did it go well?" Lovino asked, being a little curious to what Antonio did. "Somewhat. I was in charge of presenting it, everyone was watching me and I felt pretty judged." He let out an awkward laugh, "But I heard it went well..."

Lovino nodded "Good to hear. I'm sure you did great" he smiled, he sounded really nice just then... weird

Uhhhh Gilbert and Francis were kinda in there— sorry I decided against making it go so fast so they should appear next chapter lol