Chapter 7

Donnie's POv

Don and I looked over our notes and groaned loudly, "At this rate, you guys will be here for a LONG time... Which I doubt you want." I nodded, "True... But we need a new...view. A different perspective on the matter, know any, say, ape that can help?" He looked at me with a confused frown, "A what? And no, the only other non-idiot is some bad guy." 

"Darn, so just us?" Don nodded and glared at the screens in front of us, "Well, we could always request help from Sheldon." Sheldon zoomed from above, "You called?" I nodded, "Sure, what can you find out about alternate dimension travel theories?" Don looked over at Sheldon, "Wait, let me hook you up. We can look with you, get over here!" 

Mikey's POV

I look at Michael and smirk, "You ready, bro?" He nodded, "Absolutely!!" Below us, Raph was busy looking for something. Michael aimed the balloon carefully, making sure not to tip the bucket of water-and-foam balloons. I raised my hand over Raph and whispered, "Ready... aiiiiim... FIRE!!" Raph looked up just as two balloons smacked him square in the face, soon followed by a full-on attack!

"HAH!! EAT THIS, BIG BROTHER!!" Raph helplessly ran around, but because of how HUGE this dude is, he couldn't hide! Another round pelted him and then we dropped down and burst into laughter, "Y-You should've seen your face, bro!" Michael wheezed and slipped into Raph, "THAT WAS AWESOME, RIGHT, RAPH?!" 

Raph slowly moved Michael aside and plopped onto the ground, "H-heh... You got me a-alright!" I stared at him awkwardly, "Dude, are you okay?" Raph fanned his face, "Just trying to RESTART my HEART but yeah, I'm just fine." Michael squinted an eye, "You sure? You look kinda teary-" Raph swatted at him, "I am washin' out my eyes, Michael! Nothing more!"

Suddenly Don ran in shouting loudly, "I THINK I FOUND A WAY TO GET YOU GUYS HOME!!" Donnie ran out behind him, grinning. Both Leos and Ralph ran out from the kitchen, "Wait, really?!"

Donnie nodded, "YES!! WE NEED TO GET THE APRILS, STAT!!"