Chapter 1

3rd POV:

April jogged behind Leo and stared ahead of them, "Guys, what are we going to do about Shredder?" Leo's eyes hardened, "Well, first we need to-"

Donnie yelped, a huge portal formed out of nowhere, pulling them in. Mikey yelled loudly, clinging to a screeching Ralph. Leo screamed, "BRACE YOURSELVES!!"

Don's POV (ROTTMNT)

I was hanging out with Sheldon, April, and Mayhem when a portal appeared and five screaming figures started falling. "SHELDON, NET!!" "You got it, boss!" A net stretched out and caught two while April got Mayhem to save the other three, teleporting to safety.

As they all regrouped, April gasped, "Don, they're turtles!!" I lean into their faces and study them while the red one yells at me, "HEY, BACK UP MUTANT!!" I roll my eyes, "Chill out, will you? Right, so you seem to be aquatic mutant turtles... But why are you with a human?"

The purple one gawked at me, "Y-your tec!! It's-" I smirked, "Amazing? Thanks made it myself from scrap! Now, what's your name? I'm Donatello, she's April and that's Sheldon and Mayhem."

They all looked stunned and the girl said, "But, I'm April and he's Donatello..." I hum,  "Okay, well, I dunno what to tell you then." The orange one gasped, "BROS WE'RE IN ANOTHER WORLD!!" I shush him quickly, "Are you TRYING to attract attention?! And yes, it seems so. To the Turtle Tank!"

Leo's POV (TMNT)

I stared at the Turtle Tank in awe, "It's an actual tank?!" The other Donnie nodded, "Well, yeah. Anyhow, call me Don and you can call my April 'Aps'. If that's okay with Apr-" Aps cut him off, "LET'S GOOOO!! OH!! So, I'm guessing the red one's Raph, right?"

Ralph grunts, "It's 'Ralph' and yeah, what of it?!" Aps tilted her head, "You're a lot... Smaller and angrier than our Raph. Still a good leader though, right?" We all stare in shock, "No, I'm the leader."

Don blinks in surprise, "Wait, you're Leo? You seem so much more mature than him... Anyhow, lemme give you the details. Raph is the oldest, 15, and the leader. Leo and I are 14, and hE WON'T STOP SAYING WE'RE TWINS!! Ahem, and Mikey's 13, the youngest."

We stare at him, "We're all 15." Aps is giggling with April, "Nope, my guys are wack!! And even before fighting crime we'd do the funniest stunts-" Mikey cuts in, "WAIT, THEY WENT TO THE SURFACE BEFORE TURNING 15?! SENSEI LET US HERE?!"

Don snorts, "Okay, one, yeah he didn't really care. And two, we call him Pops. Well, I call him Dad and when he's in trouble I sometimes say Papa but we don't talk about that." Ralph snarls, "NOBODY CARES!! What I care about is where are we going?!"

A sudden ringing fills the air and Don fumbles with the phone and answers it, a sudden panicking voice fills the space. "Donnie, where are you?! Where are the others?! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BIG BROTHER IS ALONE, HE GETS WEIRD!!" I tilt my head and Don answers, "Separation anxiety, kinda funny considering how big he is."

"Donnie, who're you talking to? AND HURRY UP THAT PIGEON'S LOOKIN' AT ME WEIRD!!" Don facepalms, "It's a pigeon. Look, the Mad Dogs from another universe are here. Call me Don so we don't get confused with the other Donnie, okay?"

"This isn't funny Donnie, and no, it is NOT just a pigeon!" Don grumbled, "Facetime me then, I'll show you."

I awkwardly stand to the side with the others and Mikey mumbles, "Wooooah, that really is a different Ralph!!" Donnie nodded, "Yeah, seems a lot nicer too." Ralph grumbles, "THAT can NOT be me." I sigh, "Guys stay focused!"

A sudden gasp comes from behind us and we turn around and face a screen with a huge spikey turtle. "Woah, hey, why am I so small?" Don snorts, "They're all the same kind of turtle."

April leans forward, "Um, hello. Since you're the leader, is it okay if we stay for a while? We don't have to-" Raph cut her off, "Of course you can! And don't worry, I don't bite. Don does, but I don't."

Ralph snickers, "The nerd bites?" Don suddenly smacks Ralph, knocking him over. "No, but he hits with his awesome staff." Raph frowns, "Don,  they're guests. Cut it out, man. Anyways, Leo's the leader for you guys?" I nod, "Yes, I'm the one who, well, leads."

Raph chuckles, "Dang, Don do you see how formal he is? Leon could never for the life of it." I tilt my head, "How come?" Raph shakes his head, "You're too serious, he's full of awful puns, pranks, and confidence."

Don's POV

I pull into the layer and we clammer out, and we walk into the kitchen where Raph is happily waiting. Everyone except Aps and I gasp, "Now I see why you compared the size." I snort, "Yup." Suddenly a painfully recognisable voice rings out, "I'm back! Who missed me?"

I grumble as Leon walks in with Mikey and leans on me. I grumble, "Leon, meet Leo, April, Ralph, Mikey, and Donnie. Us from another world, blah blah blah, say hi." Mikey skipped over and beamed, "Hey! I'm Mikey!"

Leon chuckles, "He's sweet, but VERY blunt and honest. Oh, lemme introduce us!! Raph, scary-lookin' but a teddy bear, really. Don,  the sarcastic nerd you try not to get killed by! And me, Leon, the best one! Super good lookin', funny, and the best at pranks!"

I snort, "Hah, we all know I'm the best! You're a close second, though." Ralph grunted, "The nerd? Tough? Are we talking about the same guy?!" I stared at him blankly, "Nah, I'm just good ol' Don the neighbor just across the street of interdimensional worlds. Not like I can be totally different, nope, not at all."

Leon snickers and Mikey looks up at me, "Wait, another world?" I facepalm, "Yes, Mikey, where else? And we're changing you're name-" Mikey sprang up, "WAIT WHAT?!" I sigh, "Oh my god, we're calling you Michael instead of Mikey so we don't get confused!" "Oh."

This is going to be one long night...