Chapter 6

Don's POV

Mikey gulps loudly as Meat Sweats turns around with a huge grin on his face. Darn it! He can't know the others are here, "Darn it! Now the others will have to save us... I told you we shouldn't have gone by ourselves!" I wack Mikey's arm and frown at him. He looks at me with an incredulous look, but plays along, "Sorry..." Meat Sweats stares intently at us, "Ah, purple! I've been craving YOU! And who is this new fella?" 

Mikey pipes up, "Uh... Arnold! I-I'm a freshwater turtle." My eyes widen, "Wait, wait, wait... CRAVING me?!" Meat Sweats licks his lips, "Ever since you escaped, I could only imagine what fine dish you'd be. But now that I've got you..." I gulp and smile sheepishly, "Yeah, okay, but what about you don't eat me?" Meat Sweats advances towards me with a huge smirk, "How about I make you into the best dish I've ever made in my whole life?" 

Oh, fruit cake... No, forget that; oh sugar honey iced tea-

Meat Sweats grabs my arm forcefully, dragging me towards some counters while Mikey frantically signals the others above us. I see them sneak into position, making sure that if they jump down I won't get hurt in the process. I beam at their genius, they're treating this like a hostage situation, waiting for the perfect time to get me away from the cannibal! Huh, guess they're not complete idiots. Then again, other me is up there along with responsible Leo.

I get plopped onto a counter. Meat Sweats examines my shell and tsks, "Soon as we get this off, the sooner we can make something good out of you."

I chuckle nervously, "What if ya leave it alone as some kind of jawbreaker?" He grins at me, "Hah! Nice joke, take off the shell armor." I glance up and see Leon angrily glaring at the pig, getting ready to pounce. I gulp, he better not screw this up! I nervously smile, "Uhm, sure. I'd totally enjoy getting eaten alive and whatnot, but how about we wait for the stove to warm up?" A sudden shout fills the air and Leon falls onto MeatSweats, already bashing blows at him with his fists. I facepalm and move out of the way, grabbing my fallen staff from the ground.

Leon hops off of MeatSweats and glares at him, "There is NO WAY you're eatin' my brother! He'd taste bitter anyway." I nod, "True. I hope." MeatSweats grins, "My nose is never wrong, you'd all be quite the meal!" He runs towards us and Mikey squeals, "ACK-" He smacks MeatSweats and dodges, just as Raph and Ralph come down on top of MeatSweats.

Leo rushes over and Donnie also jumps down and they grab Mikey. I watch in awe as the three brothers hurriedly set other mutants free. MeatSweats sees this and shouts angrily, "NOT MY FRESH MEAT!!" I frown at him, pointing my staff at him, "I have a new toy, wanna see?" I shoot a dart, causing him to almost immediately fall over.

We tie him up and leave quickly, driving home in the dark.

Leon's POV

I stare at Don and sigh, that was too close. No matter how rude he is, I would hate it if he was made into soup or something. I'd protect my brothers no matter what. 

Which is why I slammed Don's door open to share a new comic book I got. Quality sibling time! Don snorted, "New comic?" I grin, "Heck ya!" Don suddenly lit up, "Oh! I've gotta show you this video! It's about everything messed up about the Victorian Age!" I chuckle, "Another death-themed video? You SURE you aren't a serial killer?" Don rolled his eyes, "Hardy har har." Yeah, I wouldn't trade this for the world!