Chapter Seven

Panthera surveyed the room for something that could be useful. A vase...a cushion...keys...there! A drawer was open and she scrambled over and rummaged through it while Truth Seeker and Ladybug continued battling.

A flashlight was stowed in the back and she pulled it out. 

"Panthera, I need your help," Ladybug said to her with a smile as she ducked a blow from Truth Seeker.

"Right away, Master," Panthera said with a grin as she ran over. Truth Seeker gave her an enraged growl and ran for her. At the last second he slid onto the floor and grabbed her ankle, making her fall onto her stomach and knock out her breath. As she was sprawled on the ground, Truth Seeker shot a flash of blue light at her. Panthera frantically scrambled up and spun her stick around like a shield, deflecting the shot. 

Right after, she turned on the flashlight and pointed it directly at Truth Seeker's eyes. He covered his eyes with his hands, and Ladybug pounced with the umbrella, closing it around him.

________________

Ladybug grabbed the phone out of Truth Seeker's hand and smashed it on the floor. A black butterfly with glowing purple stripes flitted out. She quickly de-evilized it and changed everything back to normal. The normal Adrien fell to the ground in a heap, and picked up his newly de-evilized phone.

"What happened?" He asked in a voice that sounded much more like him. Ladybug almost sighed with relief, but sucked in a breath instead. She crouched to his level and gazed into his brilliant green eyes.

"You were akumatized. But everything is okay now," Ladybug said. She put her hand on his shoulder, and he glanced at it, blushing. 

"Thank you, Ladybug," he said with a smile that made Ladybug's heart flutter. She blushed, and grinned back. 

"Bug out!" She said, leaping away on her yoyo.