"We just have to wake up a little bit earlier every day"Mrs.Jensen continuous."So how early did you get up exactly mom?"Mia asks "Yesterday?" Clay joines Mia joking along.They give each other a amused smile.

"So, how'd your project end up last nigth?With Tony?"Lainie asks Clay.Mia looks at Clay trying to understand what was he about, and then occurred her.  The tapes."Fine"Clay replies.

Mia felt completely out of place in her own house,it was awful. Everything made sense now, his reaction to her yesterday when she met him in the kitchen, Clay being quiet then usually.

Picking up her cup of natural orange juice she notices an orange bottle right behind it.A bottle that she is very familiar with.Her face fell .Were they being serius with her.She picked the bottle of pills and looked up metting her mother gaze.How could she ?Mia wondered.

"Mia, we know that the last few weeks have been hard"Lainie says."You have to be kidding me mom"Mia says quiet."I don't need them anymore,okay "Mia says getting consumed with old memories.

"Dr.Ellman said you could take them available if needed"Mrs.Jensen says quiet."Well ,I don't need them"Mia says starting getting angry with the situation."Mia ,we know that you don't like taking them .But if you feel like they could help you during this time-"Lainie was cut of by her daugther ."No you don't .None of you do"Mia says .After a couple of seconds of silence she turns again to her mother."They are probably expired anyway " Lainie looked at her husband and then again to her kid "They are a new prescription"Lianie informs her.

Mia felt tears filled her eyes ,she turned to look at her father waiting for him to defend her but he didn't"Aren't you going to say something ?"She asks him ,nearly at the point of breaking. Matt  didn't know what to say to his daugther, he wanted to help, he just wasn't very sure how to do it.

Mia looks now at Clay that has been quiet the whole time,maybe she wanted him to defende her to tell them, they were wrong.Getting up and quickly whipping away a tear that has dropped without her realising it, she grabs her phone and goes to her car .

"We need to go. Or we will be late for school."Clay says as he also gets up and follows his sister.

                                                               «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

"Mia, i think mom and dad are just trying to look out for you" Clay tells his sister. He was trying to find some kind of solution or reason why their parents tried to make the young girl go back to taking her pills.

"They just don't understand Clay. Thay have no idea what those pills make me feel. It's like I'm trapped in some else body type of shit. I'm not taking them period." Mia almost shots to her brother.Hating what their parents were trying to get the girl go through again.

"I know Mia and I'm sorry"Clay apologies to his sister even tho it wasn't his fault at all. Mia sent him a sweet smile before getting out of her car and going into school property.

                                                               «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

 What is the best way to describe high school? Terrifying is one way. The anxiety that school puts teens through it's horroble. Mia felt like that very often most people had no idea because she was always wearing her iconic smile. No one would ever think her life had fallen apart two years ago but it was happening once again.

The first thing Mia did when she got to school  was looking for her boyfriend. She found him next to her locker waiting for her . "Hey baby, how are you ?"Monty aks. Mia wasn't sure if she should tell him about todays morning, but she alson knew that Montgomery could get mad if she hide things from him.

"Well, I slept pretty good.However this morning my parents tried to convince me to go back to taking my pills, so that part of my morning wasn't so good." Mia states.Montgomery looked at his girl with some sort of worry in his eyes. He knew how much she hated taking them but he also knew that at some times she did in fact needed taking them .

"Are you going to take them again" Monty steps aside from her locker so that Mia could open him and take her own stuff. She was going to have cheer traing so she wasn't going to need any books, just cheer practice things.

" No, of course not. I don't need them anymore Monty"Mia starts kind of agressive but then her voice becames more sweet and delicate towards Monty.Closing the locker door and turning around to met Monty's eyes.

"I know babe, I was just wondering. " Monty replies.Kissing the top of her head and then her neck till his lips found hers. It wasn't rare for the couple to show public display of affection it was quite the opposite actualy . The couple very often did it, to make sure they were each other's property without anyone getting in their  way. Some sort of closure for them.

                                                             «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Finally cheer practice Mia's favorite part of her day.There was something about cheer that made the blond feel safe.Cheering was the only thing that could make her mind stop focusing in all the things she was going through and just focusing on her pom poms.

Mia is a perfectionist, everything has to be on point without a single flaw. But in addition to being a perfectionist Mia is also a control freak, which allows her to always have the best cheer choreography and which also makes her lack cheerleaders because while many other girls like to cheer, not all of them accept Mia's impatience and sometimes her arrogance.

"Mia, hey Mia" Sheri calls her best friend gesturing to her to come over where Sheri was currently standing. "What is it Sheri "Mia aks kinda of annoyed that her best friend interrupted her training.

"What is your brother doing here and talking to coach" Sheri asks the blond .Mia eyes followed Sheri one's and she met her brother just a couple feet away from her. She wasn't sure why was Clay there he didn't have any training. Mia was invested into knowing the reason why was Clay there but she couldn't just stop her training and go aks her own brother, so she did something that was becoming very ordinary for her lately. She lied.

" He must be talking about his grade in PE or something.I don't know and I don't care. Now Sheri help me put this girls in line."Mia says ending the conversation there and going back to cheer.

                                                           «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

As usualy Mia spent her breaks with her boyfriend. Mia had just finised telling about today's practice and she spotted Sheri with Clay.They had stoped at his  locker and she put her hand on his.Mia had a disgusted face on, she hated the  way they were treating her brother. But she did understand why they were doing it, the group had to makesure Clay wasn't going to tell anyone.

" What is it babe" Montgomery asks when he notice the way the girls face expression changed .His eyes followed her hazel one's. On the other side of the hall was Clay and Sheri. Montgomery knew that even tho Mia and Clay weren't really that close anymore, the girl would do anything to keep her brother safe. 

"Since when are they that close" Mia asks her eyes never leaving the pair in front of her."Babe, i don't think that they are that close.They are just talking. Stop worrying so much"Montgomery tries to calm his girfriend by starting kissing her neck.Which did in fact result the couple decided to leave the hall and go find some more private place.

                                                         «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

a beautiful soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें