" just hand me the shirt and get back to what ever you were doing " I rolled my eyes as he handed me the shirt " why so upset ?" 

I ignored his comment and walked away . Eventually Sandy left in the evening while I was napping and after a couple hours I tossed and turned waking up myself . I walked into the living room and made myself some juice and sat back on my bed reading a book . 

" hey " Shisui said standing in the doorway in his boxers 

" what ?" 

" you saw didn't you ?" 

" yeah " I said bluntly 

" oh " 

" its fine I don't care " I said shooing him away 

" come on don't you want to hang out with your big brother " 

" no. you just had sex go to sleep or something " 

" we could cuddle on the couch if you'd like " he said taking my hand . 

I snatched it away " no " 

" don't be such a bum , we can read that new copy of Icha Icha you have there " 

" no thanks " 

He took my book and ran out the room 

" NO SHISUI DON'T - " I sighed as his eyes widened 

" well well leave it to you to read it while I do it " he laughed flipping through the pages . 

" put those down Shisui " I said snatching it out of his hand . 

We sat on the couch and swapped between mangas and books until I eventually feel asleep . 

________________________________ One week later 

I was getting ready for Anbu and Shisui was putting on his jonin uniform but I couldn't find the bra I put out or the laced panty I usual wear I sure as hell wasn't going to ask Shisui because I was in towel and he wouldn't know anyway . 

" but those are my special Anbu Mondays undies  " I whined still looking . I was in the living room looking when I bumped into Shisui 
" your gonna be late if you don't get ready Isa " 

I blushed a bit fuck it .

" Shisui have you seen a black lace pantie and  a black bra anywhere " I said looking anywhere but at him. 

He stepped a bit closer and I inched back . 

" yeah I'm sure I saw them in the bathroom  by the sink " he said taking me by the waist and shifting me to one side . 

" thanks " I said shyly as he was about to leave . I slipped on some of Shisui's clothes on the pockets had a kunai in it that stabbed me in my inner thigh . 

" UCHIHA SHISUI  DAH I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU !!!" I screamed as he rushed to me as blood gushed from in between my legs . 

" what happened " he said frantic 

I pointed to the clothes on the ground and he chuckled nervously as I clung to the blood stained towel. 

" you got stabbed in the -" he said pointing to my lower half 

" just get some first aid I can do it myself . " 

He got the stuff 

" Lay down " 

" no  why ?"

" let me clean it up since its my fault " he said flashing me a smile " lay down " 

" fine " Just as he was about to touch my leg 

" WAIT " I yelled 

" whats wrong ?" 

" Its in my thigh " 

" oh ! um I won't look . Trust me - " 

I closed my eyes and slowly eased off the towel , letting everything just hang loosely . Shisui tried his best to focus on the task at hand but your form was driving him crazy as he tried to hurry . Your large bust and hard nipples made him hard and then sight of the beauty between your legs made him want to devour every inch of you .  

My hands quickly covered my parts but it was no use trying to hide so my boobs just hung freely while I covered my coochie . 

" all done , lets see if you can walk " he said helping me to my feet . I couldn't even face him . I didn't bother talking I wrapped the towel around my  self and shut my bed room door 

" Isa " he muttered sighed " I'll see you when I get back " he concluded . 

I waited until the door was shut and a few minutes after left myself