info

I have some info for you, I finally have an idea what to do with this story, first time in 3 fucking months

I won't be telling you lies why didn't I post like "I was busy" (which partially is true but not really) or whatever

I didn't post anything for so long because 1) I didn't have a single idea on what to do with the next chapter and was pondering whether should I just turn it into sort of one-shot series but I don't rly like that idea, and 2) my personal life had sucked hard ever since September, but it's getting better now and my will to do anything is slowly getting back.

So ye, I have something in drafts, especially since Christmas is coming, so I'll have more time to do stuff, so be prepared for probably 2, maybe even 3 chapters before Christmas, and yeah, stay safe and stuff like that.

Btw a question to you, what would you think of an unusual Pantheon ship, and who would you want to see him with? (although I have an idea of mine I'll probably execute but I want to hear your opinion).

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I think of moving this story to AO3, so that I'll post on both sites to get some attention, so if you don't like reading on Wattpad you'll be able to find it soon enough on AO3 (name's xX0DUSx there I think)