Heartbreak

A/N: Nadine x Reader

Backstory: Y/n and Nadine meet in History class, they become friends very close.

THANKS FOR 4K! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n walked into History to see Nadine all upset which made her feel bad, she moved in front of her and tapped her fingers in a rhythm which made Nadine look up at her,

"Hey." Nadine let out which Y/n gave her a small smile at.

"Hi... you okay?" Y/n questioned, Nadine shook her head so Y/n decided to take a seat next to her and moved her chair closer, Max put a movie on and started to explain why they were watching the movie but the two girls weren't listening. He went to the back of the class and Nadine looked around confused, "You expecting someone?" Y/n asked as she let out a small chuckle.

"Y—Yeah... I have a friend, Erwin, he normally sits where your sitting. I wonder where he is." Nadine explained to her, Y/n nodded her head.

"Erwin? Is..." Y/n sighed, "Is he a boyfriend?" She teased with a small smirk tugged on her lips. Nadine rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Can a girl not be friends with a boy?" Nadine asked, a single eyebrow raised. Y/n turned to her and shook her head,

"What? No, no. That's not— I—I—I didn't mean it like... like that, I was just—" Nadine started to giggle as she stared Y/n down, Y/n looked down and sighed. "I'm just going to stop talking." Y/n muttered quietly as she fiddled with her fingers out of nervousness.

"You stutter like him, it's funny." Nadine chuckled out, Y/n nodded her head.

"K—Kewlio! That's great, yup. No, you didn't hear that—" Nadine started to giggle once again, "Hey, don't be mean." Y/n chuckled out which made Nadine laugh even more.

*****

"Hey, Nadine!" Y/n exclaimed as she gave her a small wave, she got herself two doughnuts even though she didn't want one. She could see that Nadine wasn't in the best mood so she moved in front of her and set her stuff on the table, she kneeled down in front of her. "Hey, what's going on?" She asked as she could see Nadine upset.

"Just... my best friend ditched me for my brother." Nadine sighed out, Y/n looked at her as her eyes softened. She grabbed the spare doughnut and moved it in front of the girl, Nadine looked at the door then at her.

"For me?" Y/n asked which made Nadine sigh, she grasped the doughnut and took a bit. Y/n gave her a small smile before she stood up and put her hand out. "Want me to take you home?"

"I don't really want... t—to—to go home." Nadine dismissed.

"How about Tim's Fun Park?" Y/n offered which made Nadine's eyes light up,

"Really—? Wait." She stated, Y/n put her hands up in a surrender. "Why do you want to go?"

"I don't really wanna go home either and Tim's Fun Park is... well it's—it's—i—it's fun..." Y/n expressed, Nadine nodded her head.

"You're not wrong."

"Plus, it'll be fun. We've both had bad days, if you don't wanna talk about it, that's perfectly fine. Just... think about it? And if you do want too, we can go." Y/n informed the girl as she took a seat across from Nadine who turned to her while she ate the doughnut. Y/n took bites here and there but then decided to put it in the bin.