5

"Welcome to magic night exam" William said

Σ(・o・;) time skip

No ones POV

The first exam was of riding a broom.

"Uugg, great" You mumbled to yourself as you started climbing on the broom. Once you got comfortable you lied on the broom with both of your hands behind your head and one leg hanging off the broom and other in a mountain shape(You know that position?)

Andddd yes you slept.

"Seriously she is such a b***h" A random girl said she had 3 clover wind magic.

" Either way I am way stronger that her" She said to herself

She used her magic to make you fall.

All the captains watched as the thought should they help you? But something in them told them that their help is not needed. So they didn't.

You fell as your back was facing the ground.( Your still in the air by the way since you were flying quite high)

"Captain, should I help her it doesn't look like she is going to wake up anytime to me" Yuno said to the golden dawn captain with a frown.

"YA YUNO IS RIGHT! " Asta replied with his high pitch scream.

"I am always right shorty. "

"Guys see " Charlotte said

There you were almost on the ground before your eyes snapped open and two large wings came out one black and one white.

"What the hell? " You said while rubbing your eyes.

All the people trying to fly just fell off their broom because of the force of the wings. Some how the 3 clover wind girl didn't but she did struggle a lot.

"Ahh, so you were trying to kill me. " You said with your right hand under the chin in a thinking position.

"Well, why don't I repay the offer. " You said with a mischievous eyes.

You snapped your finger and a strong force of wind came and knocked her to the wall.

'That was easy' you thought

What you didn't know  was that you caught attention of many people who want you in their team.

____________________________________

No I am not dead yet so i won't be posting till 25 th cuz I have exams so till next time lovelies