"How is it cool"I chuckle.

"I don't know my baby fever is crazy since I was 16"He says.

"Let's have a baby"I laugh.

"Bet"He laughs as he pulls me back on him kissing me as I giggle.

———

I walk to the kitchen and I see half of the house there.I walk to Kouvr and I hug her.

"Hi"She says snuggling me.I love to snuggle with my friends.After a minute Vinnie walks in.

"Morning"He says to everyone.

"Yeah well I had a good morning"Michael says and I roll my eyes still snuggling with Kouvr.

"Why what happened?"Jack asks.

"Well I was gonna go wake up Vinnie and Amber and I walked in their room to see Amber straight on top of Vinnie"Michael says rubbing his face as Vinnie spits his water out.

"You fucking had to say it you bitch"I yell at Michael.

"What I didn't say anything bad!"He says.

"Admit ur jealous"I lift my brows.

"Yes I'm fucking jealous I haven't had sex for centuries!"He says.It goes quiet for a bit and before Michael breaks the silence.

"How'd it feel?"He asked Vinnie fake crying.

"Fucking amazing dude"Vinnie teases as Michael fake cries and everyone laughs.I sigh and I walk to the love sack and lay down.

"Baby you okay?"He says.

"Yeah I'm just frustrated and I don't even know why"I say.He lays next to me on his stomach looking at me.

"Is it because of Michael?"He asks.

"No I could care less I'm just frustrated for some reason"I say fidgeting with my fingers.

"Everythings gonna be okay angel"He says and he kisses my cheek.I wrap my hands around his neck and I pull him closer to me snuggling into him.

"You're so cute"He says.

"No you are"I mumble.He kisses me and he tickles my nose with his.

"I love you"He says.

"I love you"I say and I snuggle with my boyfriend.

                                   Vinnie's POV

We've been cuddling for 15 minutes now while the others are making TikToks infront of us.We watch them and laugh.Suddenly Amber gasps.

"What?"I say looking at her worry shooting all over my body.

"I think my period started"She says and she runs off to the bathroom.I let out a sigh of relief as I thought something even worse happened.

"Vinnie let's make a tiktok"Michael says and I get up and do a dance with him.We fail a few times but we get it eventually.After we're done I walk to Amber's room and I knock on the bathroom door.

"Baby can I come in?"I ask and she opens the door sniffling.

"Amber what's wrong?"I ask cupping her face.

"I got my period"She cries.

"Awh baby"I Smile hugging her.

"I hate it.It just comes randomly.I get it at the time I'm supposed to but when I get it it just comes any time of the day"She cries and I smile.She's so adorable.

"Don't cry angel it's okay."I calm her.

"I'm gonna take care of you okay?"I say looking in her eyes and she nods.