I HATE (LOVE) YOU - 2MIN

Start from the beginning

He had finished his ramen and right now he was just staring at the wall in front of his bed, listening to some music. He didn't know why, but he wanted someone to find him like this, all broken and vulnerable, hopefully, Minho, and make all the pain go away, reassuring him that he was much more than part of some stupid ship and that Minho loved him ever so dearly.

Just at that moment, a very worried Minho appeared in his sight. His boyfriend caressed his cheek gently and took one of his earphones out so he could hear him speak.

"Minnie, why are you crying? Do you want to tell me what's going on?" Crack.

MINHO P.O.V.

I had finished my V-lie with Jeongin, and I headed straight towards the dorms. I knew everyone else had things to do except Seungmin so I was certain we would have the dorm alone for each other, which was great.

I got inside the house and took off my shoes.

"Minnie, baby I'm home!" No answer, that's weird.

I went to his room and I saw him there, so tiny, sitting on his bed, looking straight at a wall, listening to music. His eyes were red, he looked like he had been crying. I got close to him and caressed his face gently, taking one of his earphones out of his ears.

"Minnie, why are you crying? Do you want to tell me what's going on?" I said with a soft voice, crouching in front of him so he could look at me.

SEUNGMIN P.O.V.

Now is your chance Kim Seungmin, tell him how much it hurts, and he will make everything better, he will take all your pain away. But the guilt came on again, he's probably going to think it's so stupid that I'm mad for this. I had to lie, it would be so embarrassing for him to find out.

"Nothing, I just had an argument with one of my friends, and it affected me more than I thought," I said, sniffling, and I rubbed my eyes with the sleeve of my hoodie.

He nodded in understanding, and grabbed one of my hands, taking it in his, caressing it with his thumb. All of a sudden his touch felt so foreign, I didn't like it, it burned deep in my heart.

"I understand hon, that can hurt, would you like to sleep with me tonight. I'll do my best to cuddle all the sadness away, I promise," he said, a small smile on his face.

"No thanks Hyung, I think I need to be alone with my thoughts today."

His smile slowly fell, he was hurt by it, but I couldn't bring myself to care.

"Oh, okay, that's fine I guess. Feel free to come to sleep with me any moment throughout the night, if you need it."

"Sure, good night."

Just as he was about to walk out the door he turned back and looked at me.

"Why did you call me Hyung, Seungmin?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"You called me Hyung, I thought we were comfortable enough so that you didn't have to use honorifics..."

Just then, I realized.

"Sorry, a habit I guess."

He nodded slowly, not convinced of my answer.

"Well, just know that I like Minmin better. Good night Minnie."

And he left, closing the door behind him. Not soon after, tears were trickling down my face, as I lay down. I wanted to bust into his room and jump in his arms, finding the comfort I needed.